Melody's Mate #4

Melody's POV

Noah is away doing Alpha duties and so are the twins. So it is just us girls. "Hey let's have a girl day" Amelia said and me and Stacy agreed. We went shopping. "Omg Melody Stacy look at this cute shirt" Amelia smiled. 

"It is cute" I said. We were having so much fun and we forgot about time.

We were on our way home."Omg when the girl messed up your order. You went at her" I said. 

"She did that on purpose. Did you see how she was mad dogging me. She was hating this body" Amelia smirked and I laughed. We entered the pack house and Noah and the twins were at the door. 

"Guys can you leave us alone. I need to speak with Melody" Noah said and they left 

"What's up" I said. 

"WHATS UP?? WHERE WERE YOU THE PAST FOUR HOURS" Noah screamed. 

"I..I w...wwas a.aa...t t..tthe mall" I whispered. 

"SOMETHING COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU" Noah said. 

"Stacy and Amelia were with me" I said. 

"They are werewolves and you are not. So you are weak" Noah said. Weak. He called me weak. "Weak you say. WELL SORRY I DIDN'T TURN OUT LIKE ME DAD. WERE YOU EXPECTING ME TO BE STRONG LIKE HIM" I cried. 

"Well it wouldn't hurt if you were" Noah said. I walk past him and lock myself in a guest room. 

"MELODY OPEN THE DOOR" Noah said. I cried and cried.......

Later

I was getting hungry so I went to the kitchen. And guess who was there. Yup Noah. I walk past him and make myself a sandwich. 

"Melody are you mad?" Noah asked.

Oh my he still has the guts to ask me if I'm mad. "Well when someone says you are weak and told you should turned out more like you father. What do you think?" I said. 

"All I said was that I mean your dad was the greatest fighter and the strongest" Noah said. 

"Exactly my point. You see me as the daughter of Leonardo the Great. Not Melody " I said.

I brush him off. "Melody I don't want us to fight. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. It is just I can't believe you are the daughter of Leonardo the Great. I mean how cool is it that your mate is the daughter of a legend" Noah said. 

"Noah please just see me as Melody. It that too much to ask" I asked. 

"No but can I atleast admire you sometimes" Noah said. I nodded. He hugged me and sparks flew.

Suddenly my body felt like it was burning and I screamed. Everyone came downstairs. "How is it possible" Oliver said. 

"TAKE HER TO THE PACK DOCTOR" Noah ordered. My body kept burning and they managed to take me to the pack doctor.

Later

"Alpha it appears she's in heat. But she's not a werewolf. So I don't know how she's in heat " The doc said. 

"Thanks " Noah said. The doctor excused herself and everyone was confused.

 "Stacy is there something you didn't tell us about Melody" Noah said. 

"Melody is a hybrid werewolf" Stacy said.

Noah's POV

Wait hybrid werewolf. "Wait Leonardo is a werewolf. So is Melisende right?" Oliver said.