Melody's Mate #5

Melody's POV

Woah. Blake is Amelia's mate and Noah was growling.

"Noah calm down" I said. Noah sighed and nodded.

Amelia was by Blake's side. "I know I'm a nobody. But please let me stay here. I'll work hard to show you that I'm worthy of your sister" Blake begged.

"Training starts at 8." Noah said.

"Yes Alpha" Blake smiled. After that was said we excused ourselves.

"Thanks" I kissed him. Noah smirked and he deepened the kiss. Noah pulled me much closer than I liked. Then someone cleared their throat and I quickly pulled away. It was the twins.

"Sorry for the interruption Alpha. But someone wants to see you" Oliver said. Noah sighed.

"We will finish this in the bedroom" Noah smirked.

"NOAH" I blushed red.

"Oo I love it when you scream my name. My wolf is getting all horny and impatient" Noah said.

"Lalalalalalala can't hear you" I covered my ears and Noah kissed my forehead.

"Bye my princess" Noah said and he left.

I went to visit my brother. I knocked. "Come in" Blake said.

"Where's Amelia?" I asked.

"She had some things to do" Blake said.

"Blake are mom and dad alive" I asked.

"Melody I don't know. They used mind control on me" Blake said.

"So mom is an angel huh" I said.

"Yeah. And dad was a legend" Blake said. We mostly had nothing to talk about and then Amelia came in.

"Oh Melody I didn't know you were here" Amelia said.

"I'm only catching up with my brother. Well I have to go and Amelia take care of Blake, okay?" I said and I left.

I see Stacy. "STACY" I shout. Stacy noticed me and stopped. "What's up" Stacy said.

"I'm lonely" I said. Stacy smiled and we went to the living room.

"I'm sorry I kept you being a hybrid a secret" Stacy said.

"It's okay" I said. Stacy sniffs the air.

"Did Noah mark you because your scent is different" Stacy said and I blushed and I slowly nod.

"The twins too. Man did it hurt" Stacy said. Stacy showed me her mark and we chatted the day away. Suddenly my body feels like its burning and I scream.

"Omg Melody. Where's Noah" Stacy said. It's like from that time and I kept screaming.

I reach out to a glass of cold water. I poured it on myself and it didn't help.

"NOAH"I screamed. I see Noah out of breath. His eyes turned black.

"NO ONE DARE DISTURB US" Noah growled. He takes us to our room. He lays me on the bed. He looks at me with lust. Am I ready to give him my most precious thing???

"We don't have to do it if you are not ready" Noah said and I bring him into a hug.

"I'm ready" I said.

Noah smirked. "I'm going to make you scream my name all night long" Noah said.

In the morning I woke up and I try to get up. But I'm sore from last night.