Melody's Mate #7

Melody's POV

"Pregnant" The doc said and my world slowed down.

"Congrats" The doc said to Noah and I. I looked over to Noah and his face was emotionless.

"Babe" l said and he walked away while he was muttering some words about 'No it can't be true'. I wasn't going to deal with this and I flew off. Multiple mindlinks came in but I ignored them.

"Hey, is everything alright?" My wolf Blaire asked.

"Yeah we will be fine. Atleast I got you Blaire" I said to my wolf Blaire.

"Hun you will always have me." My wolf Blaire said.

"Thanks Blaire" I said to my wolf Blaire.

"No problem Melody" My wolf Blaire said.

I kept flying and flying until I was calm. I flew back to the pack house with my head held high. The whole pack was outside and I flew down. "Luna the alpha is looking for you" They said.

"Where is the asshole?" I asked. They all gasped. "NOAH GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE" I shouted. He came out with anger all over his face.

"Melody don't you ever disrespect me again" Noah said.

"Oh I'm sorry Alpha. I'm the only one that can deal with your crap" I said. I could see that he was trying to keep himself calm.

"What the hell happened to I'll be the best father. You left me and you promised me that you would never leave me" I cried out and Stacy came out.

"I told you not to hurt Melody, you sick bastard. If you ever do it again I will personally cut of your balls and feet it to the dogs" Stacy said angrily.

"I, NOAH FORREST PUNISH MELODY PRINCE FOR DISRESPECTING THE ALPHA. THE PUNISHMENT WILL BE A WEEK IN THE DUNGEONS" Noah shouted and everyone gasped.

"Oliver. Aiden calm Stacy down" I said.

"Melody you don't have to do this" Stacy said. "I do have to do this" I said and the twins lead me to my cell.

"We are so sorry Luna" They said. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine guys"I said with a smile. They looked hurt andI hugged them. "Now go before Noah comes" I said and they left

"Looks like it is just me and you baby" I said.

"I'm happy that you are coming into my life. You will have the best aunts and uncles and also the best grandparents" I said. I kept talking to my unborn child and morning came by which meant the asshole will come. "Melody" I heard. I look to see Noah standing there.

"For a second there I thought it was someone important" I said and he slammed the bars. My first instinct was to protect my belly and Noah saw it.

"Why Melody?" Noah asked. "Why did you leave me" I said.

"I left because I couldn't believe it. Me being a father. In a good way. I was trying to wrap it around my mind. But when I entered you had already left. I went on a rampage and when you called me a asshole. My wolf went crazy and I thought without thinking" Noah said. "And that my child is your daddy. He's the best and he will protect you at any cost. He will love you and now you know your family" I said.

He looked lost and I smiled at him. He opened the cell door and he cried in my arms. "Your daddy is a crybaby" I said. He lifted my shirt and he kissed my belly.

"I wonder how many we are going to have. I want 6 or maybe 5 would do. If we have girls they will be as beautiful as their mother" He rambled. I giggled and we went upstairs. Everyone ran to me and hugged me. Stacy stood up and punched Noah in the stomach. "That's for hurting her" Stacy said.