Melody's Mate #1

Melody's POV

"Wake up you slut" my stepmother said. I woke up.

"Ah finally you are awake. Now hurry up" my stepmother said. I showered and covered my black eye from last night with some make-up. Yes my stepmother and stepfather are abusive to me. Can't wait till I'm eighteen to just get out of here. I went downstairs to find my stepfather sitting in the kitchen.

"Even with make-up you are still ugly" he said.

I arrived at school and I saw Stacy.

"Hey Melody, they hit you again didn't they. Melody you got to stand up for yourself" Stacy lectured. Stacy is the only one who knows my secret. The bell rings we head to class and I'm what you consider the nerd of the school.

"Hey nerd, you will do my homework. Keeyyy" Evangeline said. I ignore her. If you ignore them, they will leave right?

"Hey listen nerd. I don't know who you think you are but don't you ignore me when I'm talking to you" Evangeline spat.

All of sudden I feel this courage. "No you listen to me, who do you think you are bossing me around. The only reason you are still in this school is because of me. So you better damn show me some respect" I said and Evangeline gasped. Evangeline was about to hit me when Stacy stepped in.

"YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER. AND I WILL KILL YOU" Stacy growled. Wait did she just growled. Maybe she has a sore throat. Evangeline left along with her followers.

"Are you okay Melody. See that's what I meant by standing up for yourself" Stacy said.

The time went by too fast. It was PE time. My favorite class. (Note the sarcasm). We were playing dodge ball. Yay!!!. I heard dog whistles.

"They whistling at you Melody" Stacy said.

"Me? Have you seen me?!" I said.

"Melody you have a butt and boobs. Not to mention you look like your mother" Stacy said.

"Wait how do you know how my mother looks" I asked.

"Oh its umm. Oh look the teacher is making teams. Come on" Stacy said.

"Stacy you are on the blue team and Melody you are on the red team" the teacher said.

"Listen Melody, I'll try my best to get everyone out. Just make sure you don't get hit" Stacy said.

"Yes Stacy" l said.

"AND START" 'the teacher blew the whistle. Dodge, Dodge and Dodge. All of sudden I feel stronger and faster. I quickly swift through the flying balls. I'm taking everyone out. Then I feel a ball touch me and I fell. Stacy comes running to me. "Oops she should have more careful next time" Evangeline said.

"I TOLD YOU IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER. YOU WILL DIE" Stacy growled. "Ooooo I'm sooo scared, what are you going to do to me...." Evangeline smirked. That is when all hell broke loose. Stacy was on top of Evangeline punching her. Punch after Punch.

"TOUCH HER ONE MORE TIME. I DARE YOU!" Stacy said

"STACY STOP!" I screamed and she stopped.

"Sorry I can't let you get hurt. I promised her. I wouldn't let you get hurt" Stacy said..... Why was she saying this, I'm confused...

Noah's POV

Ugh my head. What happened. "Hey babe" Emma purred. "OLIVER, AIDEN" I growled. They came bursting through the door.

"What's wrong Alpha" They said.

"What is this doing in my bed" I pointed to Emma.

"Alpha she managed to pass through the warriors. Don't worry you guys didn't do it" Oliver explained.

I'm almost 20 and I haven't found my mate yet. I have been waiting since I was 16. I ask everyday... Why Moon Goddess?? I sigh. Oliver and Aiden noticed.

"Noah we also haven't found our mate. But don't beat yourself. Somewhere out there is a girl that can handle you" Aiden said.

"Haha, handle me. You say it as if I'm a beast" I chuckled.

"Well our mate has to handle both of us" Oliver said. Oliver and Aiden are twins. There are a few cases where twins share the same mate. Man, I give props to their mate.

I walked downstairs. Breakfast was being served. My mom spotted me. "Morning Noah" my mom smiled. My dad came and smacked her butt.

"DAD NO" I said.

"Hey she is my mate, wife and women. So deal with it. Just wait untill you find your mate" my dad kissed my momand then Amelia, my sister came down.

"Your mate will be my best friend and partner in crime" Amelia smirked.

"Ok. Enough about my mate. Lets eat" I said

Breakfast ended. And everyone was going back to their duties. I had to patrol the territory. Along with the twins and Amelia. "Noah..... Oliver and Aiden are bullying me " Amelia whined. I sighed. Then I smelled a sweet scent. The twins also smelled something. We shifted and we followed the smell.

"NOAH GO TO MATE" my wolf Levi said.

The twins and I were following the scent. We ended up at a high school. I walk through the hallways. The scent gets stronger. My wolf is going wild. Then I spot her. She's so beautiful. Her eyes are stars, I could stare at them all day. Her hair, I could run my hands through them all day. But I noticed her black eye. Even though she uses makeup to cover it. Anger boils inside of me. Whoever touched her is dead for me.

She noticed me. "Are you lost" she asked. Oh her voice, it is so angelic..

"Yes I got lost in your eyes" I smirked. She blushed. "I...Uh .. I'm g..oing to go... b..ye" she stuttered. I pushed her against wall.

"MINE" I growled. She looked in shock and confused.

"Do you feel it. Sparks are flying. We are meant to be together" I said.

"Why me. You could have picked someone prettier than me " she whispered.

"What is your name beautiful" I asked.

"Melody Prince" she said.

"Suits you" I chuckled.

I heard shouting. I'm in defense mode. Its the twins with a girl.

"LET ME GO, I'M GONNA KICK YOU GUYS WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE IF YOU DON'T LET ME GO!" the girl screamed.

"Stacy" Melody said.

"LET HER GO YOU BASTARD, MELODY GO AWAY FROM HIM" she growled. She shifted and ran towards Melody. She stood in front of her. Growling and snarling.

"That's your mate huh"' I said. The twins chuckled.

"Boys we are going to put them to sleep or else they will attract too much attention" I said.

As I step closer to Melody. Stacy starts growling. "Move" I said using my Alpha tone. She whimpered. I nodded towards the twins they know what to do. I hug Melody from behind, I put a cloth around her mouth. She shouted and struggled. It pained me but its the only way.

"Night my mate" I whisper.

Hi my lovely readers, I hope you guys like this story as much as I do. My other story does it very well so I hope this one does that also....

Comment, vote and share this story!?

Xxx Liz