Melody's Mate #6

Melody's POV

"Stacy the alpha is calling you" I heard.

"Is everything okay" I said. Stacy nodded.

I began to worry and Amelia and Blake came downstairs. "Hey sis" Blake said.

"Hey Amelia and Blake" I said.

"Okay what is eating you" Blake said.

"It's just I feel it's my fault that there are rouge attacks" I said.

"Melody it's not your fault" Amelia said and I smiled weakly.

"You okay babe" Noah asked through the mindlink.

"Babe you okay" Noah asked through the mindlink again.

"Yea fine" I said to Noah through the mindlink.

"Meet me in our bedroom" Noah said through the mindlink.

Noah better not be planning something naughty. "Well guys Noah is calling for me" I said.

"Mom tonight is the night your grandkids are made" Amelia said.

"Really" Judy said. I glared at Amelia and she just giggles.

I walk upstairs to our room and Noah is laying down sleeping. Awe my big bad alpha is sleeping. I slowly walk to him and I cuddle next to him.

I wake up feeling cold. Where is my damn blanket. I look around and I see nobody. I go downstairs and also see nobody.

Then I see a note. It said: "Hey Melody. We all went out. You were sleeping and we didn't want to wake you up."

So they left me. Calm down Mel.

What to do?

Guess I could bake. I baked cookies cause why not. Hours passed by and they still haven't arrived. Suddenly I feel pain everywhere and I scream. "NOAH. STACY. AMELIA. BLAKE" I yelled. Nobody came. The pain still continued and I tried to reach for the phone. But I stumbled. I managed to reach the phone and called Noah.

"Hey babe" Noah said.

"NOAH YOU BETTER BRING YOUR ASS HERE NOW" I said.

"Babe what's wrong." Noah said

"AHHHH NOAH IT HURTS" I said.

"On my way." Noah said.

Finally when Noah arrived. I was a mess. He reached out for me but a wave of power didn't allow it. "It's happening" Stacy said.

"What is happening" Amelia said.

"Her transformation" Stacy said. Suddenly I am lifted in the air and light surrounded me. Then it put me down and the pain was gone. Everybody looked at awe at me.

"What" I said.

"Babe you....." Noah said.

"YOU HAVE WINGS" The twins said. I look back and see wings.

"Woah damn I look good" I said.

"Babe talk you are really quiet" I said. He stayed quiet but he pulled me into a hug.

"You look beautiful" Noah said and I smiled at him.

"Melody with this comes a great responsibility" Stacy said.

"I'll personally train you to harness you new powers" Stacy said. Judy and Richard came downstairs.

"Melisende?" Judy asked.