Chapter 18

Gary's POV

Kaiden and I walked in silence on the way to the car, I kept looking over at him to make sure he was alright. His eyes were puffy, he had a bruised head and walked with a slouch, the poor kid looks so exhausted.

When we got to the car I opened the door to help him in the car, he looked up at me and smiled.

"Thanks for coming to get me dad, I really appreciate it."

"That's okay, as soon as I heard what happened I told your mum I'd be there in a heart beat."

I got into the car and turned it on and checked to see we had everything. I put on my belt and started to drive.

Kaiden's POV

I pat my pocket to make sure my phone was in there and got it out to check it. It was off so I held down the power button to turn it back on and waited.

When it finally turned on, I had messages from Alex, Felix and Val to see how I was but Felix mentioned that he would be there to see me in the afternoon.

I opened the text thread and began texting:

Hey Felix, don't bother coming to the hospital, dad just came to pick me up, I'm going to stop past home and get a few things and then go back to dads. if you want come see me there later.

I love you.

I sent that off and then got comfy in my seat.

Heyo guys, give me some input on these past couple chapters, I'd love to know what you all think c: thanks for reading!