Chapter 14

Kaiden's POV

Felix burst in the door with tears in his eyes. I was so worried that I tried to jump out of bed, but got dizzy again. He fell to the floor sobbing. At this point I really did want to get out of bed and just cuddle him.

"Felix! Come lay with me on the bed and tell me what's wrong, I'm worried as hell over here!"

"O-Okay" He sniffed as he tried to get to his feet.

I moved over as he made his way over and slid onto the bed covering himself with the very small blanket. I made it easier for us by cuddling him tightly as he cried into my shoulder. I asked him whats wrong and he told me the whole story while crying. Him crying made me get teary and squeeze him tighter.

"Felix, don't worry about your dad, for as long as he's in that house you can come and stay with me."

"But I can't leave Charlotte in there with him, and the arguments I must've caused!"

He threw his arms up in the air and the proceeded to cover his face, pulling his knees up to rest on them.

"Think of it this way, how would you have rathered your mum find out? Seeing it for herself and breaking down on the spot? or having her son tell her and having proof of your father trying to apologise to you?"

"I guess you're right.." he sniffed wiping his face "but she doesn't deserve this. What has she ever done to him.."

"Some things are just never meant to be I guess..." I sighed thinking of my parents.

Felix took my hand and hugged it to his face, kissing it as the nurse walked in, she smiled sweetly.

"Hi honey, I've just got to do a quick blood pressure test and I'll leave you guys to it."

Felix moved out off of the bed to get out of her way and sat on the chair beside it.

"All is normal, hun. As for your friend here he can't stay much longer due to visiting hours."

He and I both sighed in unison as she walked out, he proceeded to take out his phone and by the looks of it text someone then placed it on his lap.

"I've just asked Val if I can stay at hers tonight, I wish I could be here with you tonight but I promise you I'll be back tomorrow right after school."

His phone beeped, he checked it, nodded and then picked up his stuff before turning and giving me a kiss.

"I.. I love you Kaiden. I'll see you tomorrow."

HI GUYS IM SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED OR WRITTEN ANYTHING IN LIKE TWO YEARS BUT ILL GET BACK TO IT. I currently have exams so don't expect it everyday but yeah! THANK YOU FOR READING AND BEING INTERESTED c: