Chapter 41

I move around starting to wake up as I feel something go along my cheek slowly. I opened my eyes and Alex is staring at me while she moved her hand slowly down my cheek.

She rested her hand there and stared at my face. I don't even think she realizes I'm awake. I just stared at her as her eyes wandered all over my face and I smiled. She looks so cute.

She must have felt me move cuz she blinked her eyes a few times and her face turned a light red.

"What?" she frowned.

She went to remove her hand but I kept it in the same spot with my hand over hers.

"Nothing. You just looked so cute studying my face" I smiled.

She laughed and hid her face in my neck and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Jack is probably waiting for us" I whispered.

She groaned and looked at me in the eyes with a slight frown.

"Did you tell him to be nice to me?" she asked.

"No" I said.

Which was true. I told him Alex was coming and he nodded. He said he was happy that I found someone who I love and who makes me happy. He is the only understanding friend.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

I nodded and I pecked her lips. We both got out of bed and she put her glasses on. She changed into a t shirt and shorts, she brushed her hair and brushed her teeth. I smiled while watching her and she hugged me.

"Quit staring" she joked.

"I can't stop staring at my beautiful girlfriend" I smiled.

She laughed and walked out. I changed into my blue bathing suit and a white tank top.

I walked out and Jack was on his phone while Alex made breakfast.

"Where are the plates babe?" she asked.

"Top shelf" I smirked.

I heard her groan but nod. When she finished the eggs and hash browns she climbed on the counter as Jack laughed at her. She got 3 plates and placed food on them.

"THIS IS AMAZING!" Jack said.

He stuffed more food in his mouth as Alex giggled. That cute little giggle.

When we finished Alex went upstairs to get her bathing suit on and I stayed with Jack.

"So how are you and Alexandria?" he asked.

"Great. I love her so much man" I sighed.

"That's good" he mumbled.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm good" he nodded.

I nodded and we just joked around until she came out with sunglasses on the top of her head, her hair in a messy bun and she's barefoot. She was holding towels and I smiled and grabbed them from her.

"Ready?" Jack asked.

We both nodded and headed out to the beach.

Jack and I both ran to the water flinging our shirts back and dove in. We wrestled and I looked up at where we placed our stuff and Alex was curled up in her towel.

"Be right back" I said.

He nodded and I walked up and she smiled at me.

"You ok gorgeous?" I asked.