Chapter 37

I woke up laying on the kitchen floor with Alex no where. I stretched and look in the living room and she isn't there.

I walk up to her room and she is sitting in a ball with a stuffed bunny in her hand.

"You ok?" I asked.

She flinched and looked at me.

"Get out" she whispered.

"What about last night?" I asked.

"You lied! You lied about everything! I can't even look at you please leave" she said.

"Alex-"

"It's Alexandria" she said coldly.

"Alexandria, please give me another chance" I begged.

"No" she mumbled.

I looked at her sleeves and they had blood stains on them. I ran over to her and pulled her sleeve up quickly to see bandages covered in blood.

"You promised you wouldn't" I whispered.

"YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE ME FOR ANYONE OR ANYTHING AND YOU DID EXACTLY THAT!" she yelled.

I looked in her eyes and tears were running down her face and it broke my heart even more. She isn't the sweet innocent girl I met months ago.

"Please just let me-"

"No!" she said.

"IF YOU HEARD ANYTHING I SAID LAST NIGHT IT MUST HAVE MEANT SOMETHING! CAN YOU JUST FUCKING LISTEN TO ME FOR ONE SECOND!" I screamed.

She flinched and I sighed. She looked in her lap and sobbed quietly.

"I want to forgive. I want to so bad" she whispered.

"Then do it. Please" I begged softly.

"Everyone I care about leaves me. They all leave me. You will just do it again" she whimpered.

"I swear on my life I won't. A month has gone by and I missed you like crazy. I barley spoke to my parents and they are disappointed in me. I'm disappointed in myself. I never meant to cheat on you I swear" I said.

She looked at me with new tears falling from her face and she hugged me. I smiled a little bit and hugged her back tightly.

"Please don't hurt me again" she whispered extremely quietly.

"I promise I won't. I promise I will never leave you. I'm so sorry" I said softly.

She buried her face in my shoulder and I smiled. I'm glad she is mine again. I have suffered almost as much as she did this past month. I will never ruin this chance, cause I know if I do, I won't be getting another one.

She pulled away and wiped her tears. I pulled her to her bathroom and wiped her cuts gently that were on her arm. I wrapped them in new bandages and kissed both arms.

"Never again?" I asked.

She nodded and looked down at her hands. I lifted her head up and kissed her gently.

Man did I miss this.

She wrapped her arms around my neck gently and I pulled her closer to me. Her hands found their way up to my hair and tangled them into it. I rubbed her hips with my hands slowly and we both pulled away breathless.

"I missed you so much" she whispered.

"I missed you too princess" I said.

She smiled and put her head in my shoulder.

"Want to go to my house?" I asked.

She nodded and walked to her room to change. She came back out wearing white jeans and a blue t shirt fully exposing her bandages.

I grabbed her hand and walked out to my car. Once we got to my house we walked inside and both my parents smiled once she saw her. But it changed to a frown once they saw her bandages but I shook my head no at them and they walked away.

I sat on the couch with her right next to me as Flash jumped up and laid his head on her lap.

"I wasn't the only one who missed you" I laughed.

She giggled. Oh that giggle. How much I missed it. I smiled when I saw her kiss his head and lean into my shoulder.

"I wish I wasn't hated by your friends" she mumbled.

"They don't hate you" I lied.

She glared at me clearly knowing I'm lying.

"Right" she groaned.

I ignored her comment and we watched movies all day. She started getting cold around 11:30 and I ran upstairs and got one of my sweatshirts I wore the other day.

I handed her it and she smiled once she put it on.

"I missed these" she laughed.

I laid down on the couch and pulled her down next to me. Flash was laying at our feet and I wrapped my arm around her pulling her closer to me. I grabbed the blanket that was laying on top of the couch and threw it on both of us.

She snuggled into the blanket and I smiled.

My life is finally coming together once again.
---
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💕 3-9-18