Chapter 3

*Alex's pov*

I wake up and glad that it's Friday. Friday's go by extremely fast for me and I love it.

I roll out of bed as my dad bangs on my door for me to get up. I put my glasses on and stroll to my tiny closet and pick out a white long sleeve shirt and leggings. I grab my towel and head to the shower.

I get out and put my glasses on, brush my teeth, put my retainer in, blow dry my hair and put it in 2 side braids.

I walked downstairs and the house was a little messy but not like it was yesterday.

I straightened up the kitchen and the living room and eat a granola bar.

I finished up my reading project last night and I think it's amazing.

I slipped my converse on and sat on my bed until 6:30.

With that I left for school.

*lunch*

I don't eat the lunch food at school. I actually don't eat much anyways. I have a small figure but weight doesn't matter to me. I just don't have a big appetite.

As usual I sit in the back corner table of the lunch room by myself playing on my phone.

I heard someone slam their hands on the table and I look up to see Jason and his friends.

"Hey Mrs. Know-it-all" he smirked.

I just ignored him and looked down in my lap.

"I thought you had a voice brace face?" one of his friends asked.

"Can you please leave?" I asked looking up.

"Woah! The nobody doesn't have braces anymore. I think we need a new nickname for her" Jason laughed.

"Please leave" I whispered.

"Awh what's wrong? Gonna go cry to your mommy?" he asked.

Soon everyone was looking at me and laughing.

I got up and walked out of the lunch room and wiped my eyes. See there I go again. Crying in front of people. Ugh why couldn't I just hold it in?

I walked carrying my backpack that I also had for 4 years and went to my next class and sat outside the room even though it started in 15 minutes.

*after school*

I quickly walk home and threw my bag on the floor. I start doing my homework in the living room and watched Tv afterwards on the small little box tv we had for years now.

Once that was done I skip dinner and just eat some chips, because I don't really want to do anything.

Then my teacher, Mrs. Fuller emailed me.

Hello Alex! I just wanted to let you know Monday we are starting a partner project. I will discuss everything Monday during class but I partnered you up with Jason. I know what you will do and what Jason will do. If I find out you do all of it, Jason will get in trouble. Have a great rest of your weekend see you Monday.

Great. I'm his partner again.

I groaned and go to the bathroom and put my retainer in it's container, brush my teeth, floss, put acne cream and wash it off.

Let's see how this turns out Monday I guess.

*Jason's pov*

I'm just driving around in my Lamborghini for the last hour not knowing where I'm going. I was gonna toilet paper a house tonight so I brought toilet paper but non of my friends could go.

So I'm not doing it.

I finally drove home and parked the car in our drive way as I walked through the door whistling.

My mom and dad were sleeping on the couch so I just walked to the basement and grabbed a bottle of beer.

I walked back up to my room and laid down on my king size bed.

I'm so glad it's the weekend. School makes me so angry.

Jack: Yo bro do you know how I tried getting that Tiffany girl

Me: Yeah why

Jack: Her friend told me she liked me, should I swoop?

Me: Go for it man

Jack: Thanks bro

Me: Yup good luck

Jack: haha thanks

I tossed my phone on my desk next to my bed and I got up to use my personal bathroom.

I took a nice hot shower and got out and wrapped my towel around my waist. I shaved the stubbles that were on my face and threw on some basketball shorts.

I threw my towel in my dirty clothes pile and jumped on my bed. I went on Netflix and watched movies all night before I fell asleep.
---
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💕 2-12-18