Chapter 38

Waking up to Jason sleeping peacefully next to me is one of the sights I missed for the longest time. I just missed him in general.

I hugged him and he stirred in his sleep and I pretended to still be asleep. I felt him kiss my forehead and rub his hand along my cheek.

"You're beautiful" he whispered.

I tried not to smile as I moved slowly and hid my face in his shoulder. I heard him laugh and he held me tighter.

"I missed you so much you don't even know" he said quietly.

I lifted my head up and pecked his cheek. He smiled and pulled me so I was on top of him.

"Adorable" he said.

I giggled and snuggled into him.

"Let's go to the park" he said.

I nodded and jumped up and ran to my room. I changed into a blue baggy sweatshirt and white jeans. I threw my hair in a braided pony tail and I brushed my teeth.

I slipped my shoes on and walked downstairs and Jason was wearing a black sweatshirt and black jeans with his white Jordan's.

He smiled at me and held my hand as we walked to the park. Since it's 2 miles away from my house and 2 minutes away from his we will probably go back to his after.

We just hung out at the swings talking until he stood in front of me.

"Can I show you something?" he asked.

I nodded and he covered my eyes guiding me through the park.

"If I fall you're dead" I warned.

"You won't" he said.

Just as he finished saying that I tripped but he caught me.

"You suck" I groaned.

He laughed and continued guiding me to somewhere.

He is probably going to kill me. This is where I die. Goodbye everyone. I love all my friends, oh wait I don't have any! Ha I'm funny.

He uncovered my eyes and the sight was amazing.

It was a field that had a whole bunch of flowers in it. There was a lake right there too and the whole field and lake was covered by trees.

"How did you find this?" I asked.

"When I was playing football with Jack and Noah like last year. I never showed anyone it besides you" he smiled.

I smiled at him and kissed him. He hugged me and picked me and started spinning me around while I laughed.

He pulled a pocket knife out of his pocket and I backed up.

He is going to kill me! Woah.

"Don't worry I brought it to carve in the tree" he laughed.

I nodded while he dragged me to one tree. After he finished it said J+A inside a heart. It's original but it's cute.

He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Alex?" he said.

"Hmm" I hummed.

"I love you" he whispered.

Did he? Wait. Did he really? He did. Oh what do I do? Do I love him? What kind of question is that?! Of course I love him! I'm taking too long I need to say it back! I want to say it back! Why am I not saying it back?!

He's going to hate me! Oh no! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR SAY IT BACK! I can't I'm frozen. I'm so stupid.

He's giving me that look. He's sad. I can't do anything. No no no! MOVE YOUR DAMN MOUTH WOMEN! SAY THE WORDS! FUCKING SAY THE 3 WORDS NOW YOU IDIOT!

"I love you too" I whispered.

See was that so hard? Clearly. I took me like 300 years to say it back.

He smiled and kissed me passionately. I smiled into the kiss as it started raining. I didn't even know it was suppose to rain.

How cliché. Kissing in the rain with the person you love.

He picked me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist while still kissing me. By the time it was pouring but we didn't even care.

Just yesterday we were yelling at each other because Kasey and him but here we are making out in the rain because we said I love you.

How things change so quickly.

We both pulled away breathless as we leaned our foreheads on one another breathing heavily staring at each other in the eyes.

"It's raining" he said.

"I know" I giggled.

He set me on my feet and he hugged me holding me tightly.

"Want to go back to mine?" he asked.

I nodded started to shivering having a heavy wet sweatshirt on me and my white jeans turning see-through get you cold pretty quickly.

When we got back to his I changed into his clothes and we cuddled the rest of the day.
---
It's kind of bad because I'm not in the best of mood. All my friends are hanging out and making me jealous cause they didn't want to invite me. It's cool I guess happens all the time. Haha I'm always left out so whatever🤦🏼‍♀️🙄But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💕 3-10-18