Chapter 7

*Saturday*

Jason apparently is still on the team and I was kind of hoping he would get kicked off. But that's a little much.

He tried talking to me Wednesday but I ignored him so he doesn't talk to me anymore. He should be glad. He didn't even want to be near me and now he doesn't so that's good.

I'm currently cleaning the whole house even though I'm extremely tired. My dad went out with his friends last night and he got mad at one of them so they started fighting at like 2a.m. But everything's good now with them.

I'm cleaning up the glass and things that were knocked over. I heard a knock on the door and groan. Probably one of his friends.

I opened the door squinting as the sun was shining right in my eyes. I realized I'm wearing grey sweats and a tank top where you can clearly see my bra but oh well.

"My dad's not home" I mumbled.

"Not for your dad" the person chuckled.

I put my hand over the sun and realized it was Jason. I groan and go to close the door but he stopped it.

"I want to say I'm sorry about the other day" he said.

"Ok bye" I mumbled.

"I wanted to know if you want to hang out?" he asked.

"Nice prank, but I'm busy" I slightly yawned.

"I'm not pranking you" he laughed.

"Well I'm busy" I said.

"Doing?" he asked.

"Cleaning" I said.

"Your dad made a mess again?" he asked.

"Yes now can you please leave?" I questioned.

"Um yeah, but I think you should get some sleep. You have black circles under your eyes. By the way I was pranking you! I would never want to hang with you" he laughed walking to his car.

I looked down and nodded.

I closed the door and continued cleaning while I wiped my tears away.

I finished around noon and I did mine and my dad's laundry. I didn't feel like eating but I just took a granola bar and walked up to my room.

I finished work that is due in 2 weeks but I'm bored.

I decided to get dressed in jeans, and a t shirt. I tucked my shirt into my jeans and slipped my converse on. I threw my hair up in 2 side braids and I walked out.

I took a walk around town and it ended up raining and I'm about 5 miles away from my house.

Just great.

I ran under a tree already completely soaked and wiped my glasses since they were fogging up.

"Hi" Jason said.

I waved slightly and looked down.

"Look if you're going to laugh at me and tell me I have no friends or something I already know" I sighed.

"Here" he said reaching his hand out.

I took it hesitantly and I felt a warm shock go up my hand and I quickly pulled away. What was that?

"You ok?" he asked.

I nodded and wrapped my arms around myself and I started walking to my house.

"Where you going?" he questioned.

"Home" I shrugged.

"You aren't walking come on" he said.

He pulled me into his car and I tried not to touch anything.

"You look scared. What are you doing?" he laughed.

"I'm trying not to touch anything" I mumbled.

"Why?" he questioned.

"Wouldn't want my disgusting germs everywhere" I whispered.

"You aren't disgusting" he said.

"You told me I was. Everyone treats me like I am" I said.

"Right" he sighed.

I looked out the window and he pulled up to my house and I got out.

"Thanks I guess" I mumbled.

I closed the door and walked up to my house. I saw him get out of his car and jog up to me.

"Are you here to tell me I am disgusting?" I asked.

"No. I wanted to apologize for everything. I'm sorry for being rude to you and I hope we can be friends" he slightly smiled.

"So you bully me for 5 in a half years and you think I will be your friend if you say sorry?" I asked.

"Well I was hoping you would" he mumbled.

"No. I don't forgive. I don't forgive you for making me cry myself to sleep almost every night. I don't forgive you for bullying me all these years for nothing. I don't forgive you for almost having me take my life. I don't forgive you because you make me want to die" I said tears welling up in my eyes.

He looked down and I walked into my house and locked the door. I slid down it and started crying. I just sat there crying for who knows how long.

*Jason's pov*

"No. I don't forgive. I don't forgive you for making me cry myself to sleep almost every night. I don't forgive you for bullying me all these years for nothing. I don't forgive you for almost having me take my life. I don't forgive you because you make me want to die" she said as her eyes were glossy.

I looked down and I heard her door close and I walked back into my car.

Alexandria is something different. She is the type of girl who will keep her feelings inside and care for other people.

But she hates me. She hates me because I bully her. I will prove to her that I do want to be friends with her.

Something clicked inside of me when I saw her cry and when she told me about her mom and dad. She is just trying her best to do everything right and all we do is laugh at her for just being herself.

I'm going to change. I need to show her that she isn't disgusting and she isn't a nobody.
---
Happy Valentines Day!! I hope all of you guys had an amazing day. Hope you enjoyed this chapter💕 2-14-18