Chapter: 16

Scott's P.O.V. (What happened there when Carter arrived) (see in Chapter:15)

Me and my brothers were sitting on the couch in the living room, waiting for this Carter kid to come. Jessie was getting ready. She was in her room for like 5 hours what's taking so long. 

Finally, someone rang the doorbell. "I'll get it" I said and opened the door. "Who is it?" I heard Jess from upstairs. "It's Austin!" I replied. "Okay!"

Well, It wasn't Austin. It was the guy who looked just like Jess described him. Handsome Brunette guy. Wait, what are my thoughts?! "Okay. I'm not Daniel so" I interrupted him. "I know. You are Carter right?" I asked fake smiling. "Yes. You must be Scott" He said and shook hands. "Yes. Come in. Sit on the couch" I said. He did as I told him and got surrounded by shooting glares from Liam and Matt. He was quite calm to be honest. "So, what are your plans young man?" Liam asked. He sounds like a 40 year old man. "I'm planning to take your sister to movies" He sounded a little amused. Matt glared at him. "You like her?" I asked. "Yes I really do. Very much" He said with sparkles in his eyes. He looked pretty confused from this situation.

"Okay there are rules: No hugging, holding hands, kissing, sex,-Matt was interrupted by Carter-"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on. I don't think that we will break last rule" He said. "See! He said nothing about kissing!" Matthew said. Carter smirked. Damn, Whats wrong with this kid. He didn't bidge. "Yes nothing because we have already kissed. Twice!" Carter said raising his voice. With that Liam punched him in the nose. Me and Matthew broke the apart before it turned into something terrible. "What the f^ck Liam!" I yelled at him. 

"You are all messed up. If you haven't noticed, you are the ones that broke her trust and heart now" And with that Carter left. Jess found out and after a long screaming match with us, she locked herself in her bedroom. "Liam why the hell did you do that!" I said him. "Sorry. but I could not control my emotions. He said they were kissing" Liam said which made Matt shiver. I rolled my eyes. "Well you went too far" I said. "Whatever they broke up anyway!" Liam yelled back. I rolled my eyes. "You guys are annoying. I will talk to her" Matt said. 

Matthew's P.O.V.

I walked to her room and knocked on the door. "Jess. It's me. Open the door." I said. No answer. "Jess!" I said and knocked again. Again nothing. I'm sure as hell she left. I know her the best in our family. And I know exactly where she would go. The park. We used to go there often with our dad but we not that often after the accident. I broke in and saw a picture frame. broken. I picked it up. A picture of me, her, Scott, and Liam. I remember this day like it was yesterday. We went fishing with our dad and finally caught a huge one. Then I pushed Liam in the water. That's why he's wet on this pic. She broke it she must be very upset.

I went to the park and saw Jessie and a guy. She's out with Carter after what happened?! How did she make Carter agree to this? She said she would never talk to us again. I felt pain in my stomach. She really likes him. I didn't think it was that serious. I wanted to scream my lungs out but I hid behind the tree cause she almost noticed me. She ran back home and I followed her. Woah, this is a lot of information to process in one evening.

My Older Brothers!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें