Chapter: 12

Jessica's P.O.V.
9 AM
I woke up and it is 9 am. I always wake up early on my birthday. This is one of the noisiest days of the year in this household.

But silence....

Everyone is sleeping. I have to wake them up! I got ready. (I mean I washed myself and wore an outfit above) I walked in the closest bedroom which was Matthew's. He was sleeping like a baby. too bad.

I jumped on his bed and started jumping up and down screaming. "WAKE UP YOU MORON! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!" I yelled. He sat up rubbing his eyes. "What do you want?!" He said. I glared at him and hit him with a pillow. "Ow, that hurt so much" He said mocking me. "It's my birthday!" I said in duh tone and hit him again with the pillow. "I know I'm just joking" He said and hit me with another pillow. "Hey you can't do that to the birthday girl" I said and hit him again. "Jeez leave my pillow alone and let me sleep" He said and laid on the bed closing his eyes.

I walked closer to him. "No!" I said firmly into his ear. He groaned and sat up. He checked time on his phone. "What the hell Jessica it's 09:10 in the morning" He exclaimed. I smiled. "Can I have your horn?" I said pointing to the horn we bought for the prank war. "Sure" He said. I smirked and took the horn. "Sh^t" Matthew mumbled. I clicked the horn for 30 seconds. "Fine I'm up I'm up!" He yelled and sat up.

I got close to his face. "You did not say it!" I said. He sighed annoyed. "Happy birthday" He said with fake cheerfulness and hugged me for 3 seconds before throwing me off the bed.

I took the horn and I walked into Liam's bedroom. I clicked the horn and he screamed and jumped. "What the heck Jessica?!" He yelled. "Correction. What the heck Jessica the birthday girl" I said with innocent smile.

He laughed. "Happy birthday little leech" He said and opened his arms for the hug. "Thank you peasant" I said hugging him. "Okay enough" I said trying to escape his grip but I failed. "Liam Enough!" I said laughing. He started tickling me. "Stop. I can't breathe! Liam! Please! Peasant!!!" I screamed between laughs. "Fine" He said and I let out a sigh of relief.

Finally, I walked into Scott's bedroom. I was about to click the horn but "Don't you dare" He said without opening his eyes. I sighed in annoyance and he sat up. "So. happy birthday little brat" He laughed. I smirked and took my air microphone. "Okay, start" He said. I went closer to him. "Sike!" I screamed and clicked the horn in his face. He screamed from the suddenness and I laughed very hard before running out from his room.

I walked downstairs and smelled pancakes. But who's the cook. "I thought you were cooking something" Liam said walking downstairs. "No, I didn't cook anything" I said and walked into the kitchen. There were Jade and Maddie! Maddie is my other best friend that I've known since primary school. She was out of town visiting her relatives, I had no idea she was back.

"Happy Birthday!" They both exclaimed and hugged me with their famous bear hug. "Thank you!" I said and hugged them back. "Not to ruin this beautiful moment, but how did you get in again?" Liam asked. "We have our ways" Jade said and Maddie smirked. "Creepy weirdos" Liam left the kitchen furrowing eyebrows.

I looked at them and raised one eyebrow. "We know where you keep a spare key" Maddie said and put a plate of chocolate chip pancakes in front of me. "Thank you" I said stuffing my mouth with pancakes. We talked and walked out from the kitchen. "Finally!" Matt said and my brothers walked into the kitchen.