Chapter: 10

Jessica's P.O.V.

It's 21:00 so guess what??? 1 day and 3 hours left before my birthday. And 3 hours left before the 'Pranks War' begins. My siblings and I have this tradition where we prank each other for 24 hours before for example: birthdays, New year, Christmas, Easter and so on. 

We are sitting on the couch. Of course they are watching some lame match. I think something bad must've happened to their team as they all groaned. I laughed at their reaction. "What are you laughing at?" Matt said as he put me in head lock. "Matthew!" I exclaimed. "Jessica!" He mocked me. "Let go!" I said. "Make me" He said. I bit his hand. "Ow" He screamed. 

"Vampire"

"Hobo" 

"Idiot"

"Jerk"

"Sour pickle"

"Sour pickle? How is that even-"

"SHUT UP" Scott and Liam yelled at us. "Dumba$$" I whispered into his ear before running upstairs.

00:00

You know what that means. It's time for bed. Just kidding I need to get a head-start for tomorrow.

Actually I wanted to draw something on Matthew's face while his asleep. He's a very heavy sleeper. When everyone was asleep I walked to his room quietly with my maroon lipstick and went in. I tried very hard to get close and damage his face. I'm close. A little more. Almost there. ALERT.

"You are dead" He opened his eyes and tackled me and I screamed. "Say Matthew is the best brother on the whole planet" He told me. "Never"I said. "Okay" He said and started tickling me. I'm very ticklish. "STOP" I said laughing. "Say it" He said. "Okay, Matthew is the best brother on the whole planet!" I yelled through laughs. He finally let go. "In his dreams" I said before running out from his room. That's right. My way.

I ran back into my room. I'm gonna prank them in the morning. I got a message from Jade.

(Ja is Jade and J is Jessica)

Ja: So did the prank war start?

J: Yup but the first prank wasn't a success. I tried to draw on Matt's face while he was asleep but i got caught and tickled till death 

Ja: Need help?

J: Yes! Come ASAP

Ja: Now?

J: Yes stay for the night and help me with plan!

Ja: Okay fine

She entered from the window. "Wow you're getting good at this" I said. "I know right" She replied and hopped but stumbled and fell on the floor. I tried to hold in a laugh because I heard footsteps coming. Jade hid under the bed and I jumped on my it. "Ow!" She said. "Sorry I panicked" I said.

"Is everything okay?" Scott walked into my room. "Yes why?" I asked playing confused. "Never mind I thought I heard something just sleep" He said and Jade came out from under my bed. "So what's our plan?" She asked. We spent the whole night planning those pranks and fell asleep. 

*Comment and vote. Thank you for 4.8k READS!