Chapter: 2

Jessica's P.O.V

It's a dream come true.

I'm sitting on the couch and listening to Shawn Mendes singing a song to me. "Cause we don't have the time to be sorry so baby be the life of the party" He sang and looked me in the eyes. I smiled at him and listened. I clapped when he finished the song.

"Jessica" He said and took my hands in his. "Yes" I replied.

"WAKE UP IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL COME ON!" Shawn screamed in my face. What the heck?

I opened my eyes I saw Matthew. "Get up!" He said shaking me. "Are you serious?  I was in the middle of the best dream ever!" I screamed at him. "Aw was your Shawnie boo singing to you again?" He said while squeezing my cheeks. I let out a loud groan and pushed him off my bed.

"Whatever just come downstairs for breakfast" He snickered and left.

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and my hair. I don't usually wear make up. No offense, I don't see a point of it. Especially at school.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen and saw my mom and Scott. My mom made pancakes! "Good morning sweetheart" She said in her lovely morning voice. "Good morning" I said happily and kissed her on the cheek. "Someone's morning mood had changed" Scott said with a smirk while eating pancakes. "It's called the last day of school mood in case you're too old to understand" I smiled. He threw a banana at me which I proceed to catch. "Thanks" I said. Scott graduated high school last year and goes to college now.

I started eating a banana and saw Matt and Liam walk in. They tried not to laugh. I rolled my eyes at their childish behavior and walked out of the kitchen. Then I heard a loud laugh. Idiots.

I turned the TV on and everything was perfect before Scott entered and took the remote from me. "Hey" I said and pouted. He shrugged and scrolled the channels. "I was here first" I said. "Well I was born first" He replied smirking. "I don't care-" Something interrupted me as I looked at the screen.

"OH MY GOD TURN BACK NOW!" I squealed. "Okay, okay calm down" He said laughing. News were talking about Shawn Mendes tour. He is having a concert in our town on 24th of July!

"NO WAY! YES!" I screamed jumping on the couch. "What's going on?!" Liam entered. "SHAWN MENDES... CONCERT... HERE... IN JULY... YES!!!" I screeched very loudly barely able to form a sentence. "Oh not the raptor noises again!" He whined and I glared at him.

Wait it's my birthday on 20th of July. Maybe I will get tickets as a present? But my mom won't be here. That means I have to make my brothers buy them for my birthday. Well, I still have time for this.

"Time to go guys get in the car" My mom said. I took my backpack. "SHOTGUN" I shouted. "dang it!" Matt yelled annoyed. Mom drove us to school.

"I love you very much. Please come back soon I'm leaving in the evening." She said and kissed my cheek. "Bye" We all said and entered school.

I went to my locker and met up with Jade. Our lockers are one locker apart. "Hey what's your first period?" She asked. "um.. Math" I replied. "Yes! me too" She said in excitement. "Why so happy?" I asked smiling. "I don't know. I mean, I do. Today I bumped into Logan and dropped my books" She said excited. "So?" I chuckled. "He helped me carry them silly" She snapped. Logan has been her crush for a long time now.

I passed Liam on the way to my class and we stuck our tongues at each other as always.