Chapter: 7

Jessica's P.O.V.

"So this Carter guy, he's in your class right?" Scott broke the silence. "Yes" I said not wanting to get into details. "Are you mad at me?" I finally asked. "No" He said and smiled at me warmly. "Are you sure?" I asked. "I'm not mad Jessie. It's just you're growing up and this turned out to be something hard to deal with. I miss you being my baby sister I always look out for. I mean I still do but you're becoming a strong young lady" He said. "Hey I'm still your baby sister" I said. "Good. Tell me if that bastard does anything wrong we'll make him regret he was ever born" He said. "Oh god" I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

We arrived. I kissed Scott on the cheek goodbye and he left. I walked to Carter, Jade and Logan. "You look amazing" Carter said. "Thank you" I said smiling and blushing. "Okay lets go. Here're your tickets" Logan said and handed us the tickets. "Thanks" Jade said.

*Skip the movie part

Me and Carter went to the movie cafe and Logan and Jade went somewhere else. We sat by the table. "Did you like the movie" He asked. "Yeah it was good" I said. God I could drown in his eyes. He leaned in, I closed my eyes but said "We're moving too fast".

I realized what I just said and before I could apologize he chuckled and said "I understand. It's alright"

I smiled at him before he kissed me on the cheek and hugged me. I never felt like this with anyone before. I felt safe. I felt like were the only ones in the world. I felt like-9:30PM?!

"Oh no I'm late" I said. "What's wrong?" Carter asked. "I was supposed to be home by 9" I said rushing. "Hey. Hey It's okay" He said and held my hand looking into my eyes. I was in heaven. "Uh... Alright let's go" I managed to say to not fall into his arms.

We reached home and I slowly opened the door and tried to close it without making any noise. I turned around and saw my brothers. "Hi" I said with innocent smile. "It's 9:40" Scott said. I knew they weren't that angry. "Okay" I sighed. I took my air microphone again. Matthew rolled his eyes."Is it too late now to say sorry" I sang in 'Sorry' by Justin Bieber and moved very weirdly. My brothers smiled. I won again.

"Now give me your phone" Scott said. "What? NO! Why?" I snapped. "Because you broke the promise and disobeyed me" He said. "But-" I started but he shut me up giving me the look. "Fine" I said and gave him my phone. "You will get it in the morning" He said. "Good night" I said and hugged them. "Aw sissy grew up" Liam said. "Never call me sissy again" I whispered and he raised his eyebrows at me. "Night" I laughed and went upstairs. "Night" They said.

I entered my bedroom. "So??" Grace said excited. I told her about the date, on how he tried to kiss me and so on. We both squealed out joy away and soon fell asleep.