Oh well...

/Chara's

Oh isn't she pissed. She blew her top after what I said, that's normal. But once the blade sprung... oh well. She lost the plot. Not like it's my fault that she overrated what both her ribs and my blades can take.
Okay maybe a tad. A teeny, tiny tad..

-...oi. Stop giving me that look, chap.
-...
-And quit giving me the silent treatment.
-...
-Oi... what's up.
-The ceiling.
-...um. You're still pissed aren't you?
-Take a wild STAB.
-..Okay, fair enough.
-What will happen to these shards that are all around my cage?
-They should dissolve in about an hour..
-Should?
-Well it's not like I see them shatter inside someone everyday.
-How I wonder why.
-..Y'know It's not exactly my fault that you broke them.
-It IS your fault. You pervert.
-You kinda dared me.
-...
-What? That's true.
-...whatever.
-Would me cooking you dinner end this skirmish?
-You can try.
-Fair enough.

Jeepers. That's one little angry doll. May the cooking end this skirmish, cause right now things are looking grim.
I've no idea what lies in the deep abyss of my fridge, cupboards and shelves. But I certainly need something rather nice... okay this place is emptier than a banker's heart. That's an.. inconvenience. A huge one. Where's my wallet?
God bless the shortcuts. 2 minutes were enough for me to get all the ingredients from the shop. I wonder.. how many times have they saved me already? Well. Whatever, I don't feel like counting. Right now I need to cook that little dawdler something to munch on. I hope she likes fishies and all that stuff. Now.. how were you supposed to cook this..
 Gee. Well that doesn't look that bad. But the looks are not the important part, it's supposed to taste good... and it does. This should save my hide. Hopefully. Otherwise I'm sooo boned. 

-Okaaay. Here you go. 
-Fish soup?
-Kinda. Sopa de mariscos. Or whatever the Spanish call it. Well.. the name's not the important part. Give it a try. 
-...
-Sooo. How is it?
-..worth breaking a rib. 
-Does that mean we're fine? 
-We are. You pervert.
-All's well that ends well.
-Just don't make a habit out of it. I'd rather have my bone structure in place. With the least amount of fractures possible.
-Umm.. yeah. I won't promise anything, chap.
-...Figures.
-You know me well enough not to expect anything else, don't you?
-You tell me.. dollface.
-Two can play this game, huh? Lemme take care of the dishes first, okay? 
-I'll be waiting.
-A little spoiler. You won't make me blush this time. 
-We shall see.
-Won't we? 

Well. She tried. For quite a long time. She got close a few times.. but ultimately she had to accept the bitter defeat. Not that I mind. 
She's a big kid.. she's just dozed off basically leaning on me... 
Not that I mind. 

-

Note
Okay, that's short and all. I'm having more work than I usually do and that takes quite a toll on my free time. 
I'll try to make up for this. No promises tho. 
Thank you for your time.