Serenity

/Frisk's (Haven't seen that in a while, have we?)

...I can't sleep too well. It's hard to fall asleep when you feel like there's something buzzing underneath your skin. I guess I should be happy about how fast my bones set... but couldn't they do it in a less unpleasant way?
Chara had a funny look on her face when she saw the state of my wounds. I should probably worry about it or at least be mildly disturbed as to why are they healing so fast.. but I'm not. Instead..recently.. I've been thinking about those names that slip out of Chara's mouth from time to time. And those looks that she gives me when she thinks I can't see or notice.. oh and the fact that she makes me blush like crazy. But she seems to get flustered too. Every time something's slipped out of her she'd quickly disappear. I need to try something tomorrow. Not like I have much to do anyway. But for now.. let's try getting some rest.

-Goood morning my dear, crippled friend!
-..what..
-Wakey wakey mate.
-Why are you up already?
-Already? It's 2 p.m.
-..oh.
-Surprise surprise. Have ya slept well?
-..yeah, it was a good night.
-...look, chap. Don't bullshit me. You look like you spent the night in the gutter.
I guess.. That's an opportunity to test something.
-I'd never lie to those beautiful eyes of yours..
-..uhh..
-Guess who's blushing now?
-...button it.
-Little Chara got flustered?
-...chap. Put a sock in it.
-Didn't you know? Two can play this game.
-...hold your damned tongue.
-Y'know it's getting hard to tell your eyes and face apart. They are both red..
-Just belt up, would you!?
-...no need to be so harsh..
-...   (Fuck)
I'm.. sorry. I didn't mean to snap..
-And yet, you did..
-I'm sorry..  I'll just take my leave..
-..don't. Come here. I need to tell you something..
-..as you wish.

Just to make sure.. And to kill the boredom. Besides. I really feel like hugs and whispers.

-Oi. Chap. Chin up..
-Chara...
-I'm all ears.
-*I'm just pulling your leg*
-What? Yer not really angry?
-Not one bit.
-You little... rascal. That ain't cool you know.
-Chin up. You're too cute to be angry
-uhhh.. again?
-And you're blushing again!
-...you little..
-No. Really. You ARE blushing. Like crazy. You're just as red as your eyes are.
-...THEN STOP TEASING ME!
-Maybe I'll stop maybe I won't.
-..Jesus fuckin Christ. Whatever.
-That's strangely amusing y'know.
-Great. Now stop. Are you hungry?
-Yup.
-I'll make us some breakfast.
-You'll cook?
-Yup. You asked whether I could or could not cook. You'll tell me.
-Oh,  that's nice of you.
-It's nothing..
-Thank you... dollface.
-You were supposed to stop it!

Sooooooo I suppose I tested what I wanted to test. Right now Chara's cooking.. And still blushing. I didn't expect it to be so easy. She got so flustered she didn't even notice that I was blushing as well.. but to a much lesser extent.
Damn... she IS cute when she's embarrassed.. It's hard to get my eyes off her.. just why is she occupying so much of my mind.. that doesn't feel right.

-I hope you like pancakes.
-I do! I love them!
-Great because I made an awful lot of them. Do you prefer chocolate or maple syrup?
-Maple please.
-Great. More chocolate for me. Dig in. Just remember. If that turns out to be inedible.. don't take the piss at me.
-I'm sure they are great. Don't worry.

-Woah. They are even better than I expected.
-I'm glad that you like them.
-You're quite the cook. Really.
-Well.. I can prepare a few dishes. That's all.
-I'll be looking forward to the next one.
-Hah, whatever floats your boat. Gimme that. I'll take care of the dishes.
-Thank you, cutie.
-...NOT AGAIN.

I'm getting used to these shortcuts of hers. They still feel..wrong. But less than before.

Notes to remember:
She's blushing really easily.
She's easy to piss off
She uses a shortcut whenever she's too embarrassed

...And she's absolutely gorgeous...