A fresh start

/Frisk's
So far so good. I haven't hurt a single monster and the whispers are getting quieter. Additionally I started to... feel again. I've recently realised that I've never felt much during other timelines. Everything seemed to have a purple hue to it and felt like a dream.. or rather a nightmare.
The Underground is actually a really beautiful place.. And Snowdin's a really cold one. Really.
The previous meeting with Chara and Asriel was quite fun.. if not for a certain detail. Chara tries to play nice and kinda friendly.. but eyes never lie. She wears a fake smile but inside these crimson eyes there is a message of some sort. A message clearly saying that she wouldn't mind stabbing me in the back. I can't really blame her though, can I? She's the only one who remembers what I've done. And she's the only one who remembers her own death. Or rather deaths. I'm quite surprised she's willing to pretend like we've never met, I thought she's finally given in. The world's full or surprises I guess. And I'm planing to be one of them.
After a few encounters with various monsters (which left me bruised all over) I've met the two siblings again.

-SO AS I WAS SAYING ABOUT MOM..

Seems like Asriel has spotted me. Hard not to. But why are they spinning?

-CHARA, OH MY GOD, IS THAT... A HUMAN!?!
-Actually, I'm quite sure that's a rock.
-OH...
-Hey, what's that in front of the rock?
-OH MY GOD (Is that a...)
-(yup)
-CHARA, I DID IT! NOW MOM WILL.. I'LL BE SO SO SO SO POPULAR *ehem* HUMAN YOU'LL NOT PASS THIS AREA! I, THE GODLY ASRIEL, SHALL STOP YOU AND CAPTURE YOU, THEN YOU'LL BE DELIVERED TO THE CAPITAL AND AFTERWARDS.... I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT COMES NEXT.. ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, CONTINUE ONLY IF YOU DARE, HAH!

...aaaand he's gone. Just why was he yelling I was less than five meters away from him..
But Chara's still here. With a bored expression.

-Well, that went well. See ya.

She went the same way Asriel did. But I can't see her anywhere. Her "shortcuts" are always confusing.
Well there's no point in just standing here and freezing. Time to move.
After a while I encounter Doggo, seemingly tough dog whose greatest weakness is getting pet. And that's just what I did. He turned into a nice lil puppy after I pet him once. Who I met next was quite a surprise.

-Hello Chara.
-Greetings. We both know that eventually you'll fight Rei. I thought you could use a little tip.
-Sure, I'm listening.
-Don't.

When she said that her normally crimson eyes got red. Very red. I'm pretty sure they would shine in complete darkness.. especially her left one. It seemed to.. burn. But maybe my eyes were pulling my leg. She disappeared as soon as she said it.
Still. She managed to set chills down my spine.
Chara can sure be scary when she wants.