16

Moving as silently and as fast as they could, they entered their grandfathers mansion.
What they least expected was to find the old man sitting in his living room, drunk and holding a picture of his family.

"I have failed you my love," he mumbled before gulping the remainder of his whiskey. "I pushed our baby away and now our grandchildren are out for revenge. You shouldn't have left me love," he said as he hugged the frame to his chest. "I miss you so much," he said in a hoarse voice as both brothers looked at each other. Looking towards their uncle they saw the same confusion but also saw regret.

"Did your mother tell you about her?" He suddenly asked taking notice of them in the room.
"Yes," Draco said slowly moving towards the old man.
"I never wanted to hurt your mother. Sebastian seemed like a good fit. He would take care of her. Had I known he would steal from me at some point I wouldn't have chosen him for your mother. It seems she made the perfect choice herself," he murmured.
"Don't beat yourself up brother. You had no idea. But I did warn you about cutting ties with her."
"I was angry. But then I saw how happy she was I couldn't undo what I had done," he said as he leaned forward hurrying his face in his hands. "I tried to fix things. Getting you boys your scholarships to the best schools. Maximo didn't want my help taking care of you but I convinced him. You are the only family I have after all. But I had never seen you boys. I just made sure you were taken care of," he said as both boys looked at him in surprise.
The door swinging open revealed their mother and her team of bodyguards as she looked at them livid.

Putting away their weapons they realized all had been a waste of time. The man before them looked beyond broken as he turned to talk to his wife's image once more forgetting they were there just as their mother barged into the house.

————

"We are sorry mother," both boys said their heads bowed in shame looking anywhere but at her.
"So you two wanted to kill your grandfather. Is that it?"
"No. Just scare him!" Draco quickly replied.
"I'm heading home," she stated walking out of the room.
The twins got up and followed the woman they called mother who was beyond livid.

"Both of you have to choose your punishment. I told you to stay away from them," she said frustrated as Dante held the door open for her helping her into the waiting car.

"We are in big trouble," Draco murmured going around the car as his brother followed in after his mother.
Reaching the airport they found a plane already prepared for them as she boarded the plane she turned to see both of her children standing at the foot of the stairs contemplating.
"If you do not get onto this plane right now I will put you on it myself," she said before turning away from them disappearing into the plane.

"We are in big trouble," Draco murmured once again shaking his head in exasperation.
Boarding the jet both of them closed their eyes cursing as they saw Belle and Ela sitting looking angrily at them.
"Good evening ladies," Dante said with a smile.
He gulped down the lump on his throat after getting no response.

Belle sat at the right side of the plane whilst Ela occupied the left side her feet up as the stewardess walked towards her handing over a glass of water.
Dante went to sit opposite Belle whilst Draco sat opposite Ela.

Dante
"I'm sorry," he said looking away from her as she raised her brow looking at him in question. "Baby," he whispered moving towards her going on his knees reaching for her hands.
He smiled when she didn't pull away.
"Please forgive me," he whispered for her ears alone as he moved her hands to cup his face.

"Are you okay?" She asked her eyes searching his face.
"I'm not hurt," he murmured moving closer to her as she leaned towards his lips as she kissed him pulling back as he was about to take over the kiss.
"Don't you ever pull such a stunt ever again," she said in a voice that made him shiver.
"Yes ma'am," he whispered as she kissed him dominating their kiss.

Draco
Sitting beside her he didn't expect her hand landing on his cheek as her body shook in anger. Pulling him towards her she crashed her lips against his as he kissed her back still in shock.
"I hate you right now," she said pulling away from him as she turned her head away from him.

"Hey," he murmured gently turning her head to face him. "I am sorry love," he said softly as tears ran down her cheeks. "Please don't cry," he whispered getting worried as she nodded her head yes wiping her tears.

He stopped her actions as he took over wiping her tears beating himself up for doing this to her. "Forgive me my love," he said as she smiled at him nodding her head unable to form words.
Pulling her into his arms he held her until she relaxed thus falling asleep.

Carrying her to bed he signaled for his brother as they where yet to talk to their mother.

—————

Standing before her they watched her lock her iPad before looking at her sons.
"I have given you free reign all this while. You boys need discipline," she said.
"We accept whatever punishment you give us," Dante said.
"I am not going to punish you. I have thought over it. I am grounding you. Yes you will do your normal daily work duties. But no traveling. Those women whose hearts you have stolen will be your priority for the next three months. I expect you to make honest women out of them," she said as they looked at her in surprise.
"Yes mother," both of them said in unison.

——————

One month later

"My feet are killing me," Draco heard her say as she waddled into the office as he closed the file he had been going through.
"If you had listened to me about working from home you wouldn't be crying right now," he chuckled standing up to help her settle down. "Come on," he said patting his leg as she smiled leaning back as she raised her legs up to his knee.

"Well it's a good thing you are here. Let's put those hands of yours to good use," she sighed as he worked his magic.
"If you simply wanted my hands on you. All you had to do was say the word my dear," he chuckled watching her eyes droop showing how tired she was.

She woke up to find herself alone. A knock on her door had her standing up to see who it was.
"Hi Angela," she heard as her gaze went up to look into his eyes.
"Wha....what do you here!" She screamed feeling all the air leaving her lungs as she took a step back.
"You have my baby Angela. Why else would I be here," he said.
"Draco," she whispered in pain.
"Draco!" She called out his name as the intruder smirked leaving her as she reached for a chair for support trying to breath.
"Draco!" She called out once more as she felt the room spinning.

Just as she was about to pass out he arrived getting to her before she fell.