4

Hi everyone. Here is a glimpse into Draco's character.

Draco

"Brother where are you?"
"I am on my way. I was just taking care of some business."
"Hmmm could this business of yours be Belle by any chance?" He teased knowing his sibling very well.
"Have you secured a job interview yet?" Dante said changing the subject.
"Yes everything is in motion."
"I will be there later this evening, I just left her at Rosewood."
"Good," he said ending the call.

Walking down the street he witnessed a young woman being thrown out of a restaurant as she begged for her job. Never one to intervene in such scenarios but the sight before him tugged at his heart. But he couldn't stop to help her, he had to get to his interview at Blake Industries. They were looking for an executive manager and he knew he would get the job.

Walking into the building he was impressed with the structure, open glasses allowed one to see the busy streets outside, black marble floor shined to perfection such that one could see themselves. He had on a blue Armani suit paired with black formal shoes, a white shirt paired with a blue tie.

"Hi, I am here for the managing director position," he said with a charming smile as the receptionist looked at him eyes running down his form clearly in appreciation.
"You may go up to the twentieth floor," she said with a smile.
"Thank you," he said turning on his heels and heading for the elevator.
He had this interview in the bag and surely enough he got the job and would be starting next week, that was because he had told them he needed to secure his accommodation.

--------

Heading to the airport later that evening to fetch his brother he passed by the park and spotted a familiar figure lying on a bench.
Pulling to a halt he got out of his car and walked up to the figure realizing it was the lady from earlier.
"Excuse me miss," he said gently as she startled awake creating some distance between them before he felt the sting of pepper spray in his eyes.
Rubbing his eyes vigorously he cried out for her to stop.
"Miss stop. I saw you get kicked out of that restaurant earlier. I just wanted to help," he said as he saw her blurry figure a few meters away from him as he sank down onto the bench.

Looking over the man she realized he was not a robber.
He felt a hand on his shoulder as he looked up at her with teary eyes.
"I'm sorry," she said nervously.
"Gosh, you are so beautiful," he thought out loud seeing her cheeks heat up. "Please tell me I didn't say that out loud," he said making her chuckle as he blinked several times.
"Yes you did, and thank you," she said as she got ahold of his arm trying to pull him up but failing as he laughed at her efforts.

"Where is your car?" She said as he pointed at a black Bentley parked close by.
"I can't drive and I have to go get my brother," he said still blinking to clear his vision.
She pushed him into the car fastening his seat belt and sliding behind the drivers seat. Driving to the airport he instructed her to use the private entrance that led to the jets' parking bay as they stopped in front of a black jumbo jet.
He could easily hear gasp as she looked at the giant plane.
"You have a twin brother?" She mumbled as I saw a figure move towards the car.
Opening the back door he slid in having spotted his brother sitting up front.

"Brother what happened to your eyes," Dante asked worriedly seeing them slightly swollen and red.
"Just a pretty little lady protecting herself from a poor old bloke like me," he chuckled.
"I would like you to meet a friend of mine. Friend meet my brother Dante."
"Nice to meet you...."
"Angela," she said with an apologetic smile.
"Nice to meet you Angela. I must say you are the first woman to make my brother cry," he said seeing Draco wipe away stray tears making her laugh.