12

Draco

"What do you want?"
"Well imagine my surprise when I realized there are two of you and to top it off you are the sons of my old friend and heir apparent to Blake Industries. Now I wonder what dear old grandpa would say if he knew of this."
"You can tell him for all I care I am already done with what I wanted to do," Draco spat.
"Now now let's not jump the gun. I just wanted to let you know I already informed your grandfather and come Monday we are going to have ourselves some fun."
"See you on Monday, that is if the company is still running," Draco said with a smirk.

"Draco!" He heard Ela call out.
"You yelled," he called out behind the door.
"I didn't yell I just called you."
"Yes yes. How may I help you," he said knowing never to argue with a pregnant woman.
"May I please have some clothes, mine umm sorta got wet."
Sighing he went to his closet grabbing a pair of socks, pants and a sweater for her.
"Here you go," he said handing over the clothes as she hid behind the door.
"Thank you."

He started to laugh as she walked in wearing the oversized clothing stopping as the tears welled up in her eyes.
"I look fat don't I," she mumble.
"No not at all. If you want to know the truth you look drop dead gorgeous and if I was your husband I would show you just how hot you look right now," he said becoming silent as he realized what he had just said.
She brushed it off with a slight chuckle as she blushed.
"Whatcha doing?" She asked breaking the awkward silence.
"Well just looking a something to kill the time with as I wait for the food delivery," he said as she sat down beside him.

"Hmm. Let's play checkers?" She suggested as he stood up to get the board.

---

"Come on not again!" He yelled in defeat. "Is this the reason you chose this game because you are a master at it?" He said.
"Yes, even though I know you are letting me win."
"No I'm not," he denied.
"If you win the next game you can..." She bit her lip thinking. "If you win, you win a kiss," she said with a smile as he looked at her startled.
"Very well," he shrugged with a mischievous grin.

"No! You cheated," she yelled as she looked at him.
"I want my prize," he said with a knowing smile.
"I...I...want..."
"Yes you will get a rematch but after I claim my prize," he said moving towards her sitting beside her.
"No you can't," she shrieked as he snaked his hand around her neck.
"Yes I can," he said bringing her lips to his.

A jolt of electricity went though her body as he moved his lips gently against hers as his tongue stroked her lips asking for entrance. Her senses went into overdrive as she took in his scent mixed with his aftershave. A scent she had grown accustomed to. Parting her lips she moaned as their tongues collided stroking back and forth as she tasted the mint he had been eating a few minutes ago wanting to get more of that minty taste into her own mouth.

Her hand went around his neck as he pulled her onto his lap pulling away looking into her eyes. Reading her face before he claimed her once more. Now this kiss was filled with need as he applied more pressure as though claiming her as his. Marking her as his as his lips latched onto her neck until she felt his teeth marking her, his tongue soothing the pain as she whispered out his name.

"We...we should stop.." She breathed out creating some distance between them.
"Hmmm," he hummed still looking into her eyes as she moved back to her place. Before she knew it he left the room only returning after thirty minutes as she lay on the sofa trying to stay awake waiting for him. She gasped as he lifted her up taking her to bed but upon removing his hands from her she clutched onto him asking him to stay.

"I don't want the nightmares," she whispered as he realized what exactly she meant. Several times he had woken up to calm her down after an episode on different occasions making him wonder how she was fairing at her apartment all those times.

Lying on top of the covers he pulled her close spooning her as her breathing became evened out telling him she was long gone. He sighed in content wondering when best to tell her how he truly felt.