10

2 weeks later

Dante had still not spoken to Belle using traveling as an excuse.

Picking their mother from the airport the boys waited excitedly as they saw the plane pull up into its garage.
"Boys!" She yelled.
"Aunt Naomi got her drunk again. Did her poor liver survive this trip," Draco mumbled wearing a smile as Dante chuckled.
Embracing their mother she looked at them reading their faces.
"Oh you are going to start spilling out your indiscretions even if I have to weasel the information out of you," she giggled.
"Glad to have both of you back," Draco said as he took her hand leading her to the car, whilst Dante escorted Naomi.
"We should definitely do this more often," Naomi said with a sly smile.
"Yes but we had less fun when Oliver stopped by to check up on someone," Zoe mumbled making Naomi turn red.

----

Can we stop by the grocery store," Zoe said making them stop.
We will wait for you ladies by the checkout point," Draco said.
"I think it is time we strike the old man now. He has no "heir" per say. And we are the perfect candidate," Dante said.
"I think you are right. If we wait any longer someone will come steal the position. Speaking of stealing have you told Belle about Silas."
"She is a big girl now she can take care of herself. Did you tell Ela about what you did to Franklin?"
"Let's forget about the woman," Draco said turning to search for their mother.

Sebastian was the first person he spotted as they walked towards them.
His smile falling upon seeing them.
"Boys this is an old friend of mine, Sebastian Collins. He once proposed to me, but I refused since I was already in love with your father," she giggled.
"Ah so these are your sons. I know one of them, he is working for your father," he said with a smirk.
"What?" Zoe said as all the laughter fell from her face.
"Yeah I can't tell who is who but Dante works for your old man. I though you knew," he said sinking him hand into his pockets. "I should get going now. It was nice seeing you Zoe."

---------

"What were you thinking going to work for him. I told you never to step foot in his building or have any association with him. Now you are going to stop whatever it is you had planned or so help me I will beat some common sense into you two," she said as she paced the living room in Draco's apartment.

Just then the doorbell rang as Ela walked in looking very angry.
"What did you do to Franklin?"

------

After a lovely conversation with my friend Anya, Franklin had started spilling all the information he had on the loan shark he had gotten himself tangled with. Apparently uncle Oliver wanted his identity because he had double crossed him in a small deal. His other friends where not so lucky though.

"Frank my man," Draco chuckled. "You hurt a very good woman. I woman who has come to mean so much to me," he said putting on the latex gloves handed to him.
"What do you want with me?"
"No, no, no. It's not what I want with, but what I want from you. You see my family is rather powerful and you my friend associated with the worn type of people," he said.
"What do you mean?"
"Anya if you may," he said giving her space as a chair was placed in front of Franklin allowing her to sit facing him and she slowly pulled out one fingernail as he screamed in pain.
"Now who did you make a deal with?" Draco asked as they heard the other men scream.

-----

"What are you talking about?"
"What did you do with Franklin. He came rambling about how dangerous you are. Who exactly are you Draco?"

Another knock silenced them as Dante stood to see who it was.
"Belle," Dante whispered his heart hammering in his chest as she stood in front of him.
"Why weren't you answering your phone. I needed you," she cried as she swayed passing out in his arms.

Zoe rushed to help telling Dante to place her on the sofa as she got a towel. Tending to Belle, Draco spoke to Ela telling her his true identity as she looked at him worried.
"Why would you seek revenge on your own family?"
"That man is not my family. He disowned his own daughter. We just wanted to show him we are better off without him. We can take care of our mother without his money," he said looking away from her.
"You don't need to do all this for just that," she said touching his cheek.
"You have already shown the world that you can take care of your own, even going as far as taking care of strangers," she said with a smile as she reasoned with him. "Revenge will only bring pain, just let it go. Please for me" she whispered.
"Okay," he said looking at her as she smiled.

----

"What happened to her," Zoe asked seeing the bruises on her arms. "Dante no!" She yelled stopping him but reacting too late as he tore her shirt open revealing more bruises. "Boy haven't I taught you better respect that this," she said giving him a glare. Her words fell on deaf ears as he starred at Belle.
All his strength drained from his body at what he saw as he started to weep.
"I'm sorry Belle," he cried touching her stomach going over the bruises.
Covering her up with a think blanket he stood up calling Oliver.
"Make his disappear uncle, but make sure he suffers. No in fact just get him I want to have a word with him before he is gone," he said into the phone.

Returning into the room, he heard her calling out his name as she woke up.
"Forgive me Belle," where the first words he uttered to her as he knelt by her.
"I'm sorry Dante," she said simultaneously with him.
"When did he..." He said closing his eyes picturing what he would do to Silas.
"Last night was the first time he laid a finger on me. I have been trying to reach you until I remembered you once mentioned your brother was here," she said trying to sit up realizing her blouse was torn underneath the blanket as she looked at him questioningly.
"I'm sorry about that. Let me get you a shirt," he said scratching his head in embarrassment as he hid his anger.

"I'll get you a glass of water," Draco said excusing himself quickly.
Zoe was left with both ladies as they looked at her nervously.
"Oh please I know my boys are in love with you two. So just call me mom already," she said cracking a smile at them as they sighed in relief.
"It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am, mom," Ela said raising her hand.
"The pressure is all mine," she smiled as Belle introduced herself as well.

"That was a close one," Draco said under his breath as they stood by the living room entrance watching the woman converse.
"You can say that again," Dante breathed out.
"Silas?"
"He is dead meat," he growled lowly.
"Please look after her better this time. She has already been through a lot," Draco said.
"And you take care of Ela," he said looking at his brother as smiles broke on their faces.
Now only one problem left.
Old man Blake.

Hope you enjoyed..😄