26 - You're Beautiful

APOLOGIES!!! Hey guys, sorry Im two days late. For those confused I DO update on fridays just this friday and week in general was a little busy. I was at orientation for my college all week and then friday I just couldn't get myself together to be honest. This is the big scene you've all asked for so I wanted to make it as good as I could but Im struggling lol. Anyway, no more excuses from me now, enjoy :)

Danny's breath left her in a sigh as she fell back against the bed. If she wanted a moment to slow her beating heart or to catch the very breath that left her, Ray didn't allow her that moment as he moved forward, blanketing her body with his own.

Just like everything else in her life, Danny had a plan for this moment. And just like everything in her life that involved Ray, things didn't go as planned. She wasn't innocent in the sense that she had done no wrong or seen no evil. She wasn't innocent in the sense that she had never done anything sexual or 'promiscuous'. But with Ray she was still a different person. With him she let go like she never let go with anyone else before. She didn't hesitate or consider the rules or consequences of what would happen. She didn't second guess him or stop if it didn't follow along with her plan.

Which is exactly why she was in the situation she was in now.

"Ray," Danny spoke, her voice shaky and her heart hammering. Like a lion lost in the hunt for his food, Ray was focused on nothing but the olive skin beneath him. He kissed her lips sweetly before his attention shifted to her chin and then her neck. When he tasted her pulse and a moan echoed through the air, Ray's grip tightened around Danny's body, the wet fabric of their clothes still clinging to each of them.

"You're so beautiful," Ray whispered, his face hidden in Danny's neck as he kissed the sensitive skin there. Unlike Danny, this wasn't Ray's first time. In fact he truthfully wasn't able to keep count of just how many times he'd done this. But there was something about doing it with Danny that topped all the other times. He hadn't even buried himself inside her yet and already he was experiencing the euphoric high that came from sex.

Her legs wrapped around his waist like a second skin and Ray obliged as she pulled him closer to her. Her fingers fumbled with his shirt, her nails scratching his skin by mistake. She tried to apologize but Ray simply chuckled softly and sat up, grinning as she pulled the shirt from his waist and over above his head and arms. When his chest was clear for her to see Ray paused for just a moment and let her eyes travel his body slowly. He wouldn't lie and say his ego wasn't boosted when Danny flushed and licked her lips.

His chest was littered with bruises and scratches and cuts from altercations in the past and the all too recent one at the restaurant, but all Danny could focus on was the taut skin around all the dips and curves of his sculpted stomach.

"You um...um.." Danny stuttered and Ray chuckled as he laid back down on top of her, kissing her lips gently.

"It's okay baby girl," he whispered, his voice gentle and coaxing as his fingers worked. He touched her thigh first, slowly running the tips of his thumbs up and down the smooth skin there. When she shivered against him he moved his fingers further until they touched the line of her panties. He didn't stop though and instead kept going in the steady path of his movements up her back. Her thighs, hips, and sides, were all grazed gently before his fingers finally found their mark and unclipped the strap of her bra. "You don't gotta say nothing."

Danny sighed but she couldn't figure out what type of sigh it was exactly. Whether it was out of relief or her nerves or just pure pleasure she wasn't sure, but she knew her heart was beating far too quickly for it to be healthy. Ray knew exactly what he was doing and Danny was putty in his hands as he moved. Whether it was his sinful fingers or his full lips, it all sent Danny to a place she'd never been and caused her toes to curl in pleasure she'd never felt.