Chapter Twenty, Get Out.

I rubbed Bill's face, sneaking my hand under his eyepatch. He didn't move, I felt his eye under his eyepatch, I felt the tears coming out. I moved my hand up, the patch sliding off. Bill whimpered, mumbling the words 'don't' and 'please' over and over again, but I didn't care. I was already this far.

I pulled it off.

He held his eyes shut.

"Open them" I demanded, Bill squirmed but I held my spot. I was the dominate right now.

"Open them now" I screamed, Bill winced at the sound of my angry tone and he slowly, cautiously opened his eyes. That's when I saw it. A red eye with a black pupil, I looked into it and a white light shot all over my vision. I heard screaming, horrible screaming. Pleads for help, arms reaching out and missing my body. Everything was black but I saw the colour red rush around the sight, and I couldn't see anything else. All I could say it looked like was hell. Straight up hell. I fell backwards and snapped back into reality. When I hit the ground and felt pain, something was off about it.

The thing that was off about it was that it felt good. So good. I giggled and looked up, seeing Bill floating over to me. He had healed himself. Mabel ran over and turned me to face her. She covered her mouth trying to muffle a scream.

"You fucking moron" Bill said, putting his eyepatch back on, covering his red as red eye. I laughed and sat up.

"What? That screaming was nothing, and when I snapped out of it and hit the floor it felt funny" I said, because it wasn't all that bad. I mean, screaming isn't all that bad, what I wanted to know was why were those people screaming? What horrible and violent think happened to make such a noise come out of a person.

"When you hit the floor it felt funny?" Mabel asked, worried, I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, like, ticklish funny" I explained, Bill floated so his nose was touching mine.

"That's because pain is hilarious" Bill said. I stopped laughing and kidding around and looked at him dead in the eye.

"Wait what?" I asked, he laughed at me and then looked at Mabel who had a confused and terrified look on her face.

"Can he not see it? Or, sense it?" Mabel said, Bill shook his head.

"No, he can't really see something that's happened to his eyes, and everything will seem relatively normal for now, until he figures more things out" Bill said, I began to stand, I wanted answers. But when I rose to stand, I began to rise more, and more, until I was off the ground.

"What the fuck- AHHH" I screamed as I landed back on the ground. I had floated for a moment, in mid air, like some sort of... Some sort off...

"Dream demon?" Bill asked me, he must have been reading my thoughts again. I looked at him, and then at Mabel. I saw a mirror across the room and walked up to it. I saw my eyes, cat like in nature, possessed looking, demon looking... Had Bill done something to me?

"When I looked into your eye, I became a demon?" I asked, Bill nodded and floated above me so I could see his reflection in the mirror.

"Yeah, I have to come clean. I was lying about that. I knew you would be curious to take off my eye patch if I told you not to so I tricked you into taking it off, and now your a demon, guess what that means?" He smirked, I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

"It means your immortal and I'm immortal," he smiled. I wanted to get angry, I wanted to apologize to Mabel, tell her I was sorry I let my curiosity get the best of me, I wanted to tell her it would be ok, and that everything would be fixed. But all I did was laugh hysterically.

"Demon you say? And immortal? Well," I stretched and blinked a couple of times and checked myself out from top to bottom. "I am pretty fucking sexy" I said, Bill clapped and giggled. Mabel just looked stunned. I saw her look at the door and I knew she was going to try and make a run for it. I dove over to her and grabbed her by the legs.

"Now now Mabel dear, you wouldn't tell on your own brother now would you?" I said to her, even though that's not something I would ever say. This whole demon thing was already starting to mess with my brain and personality. But frankly I didn't care anymore. Mabel looked really upset and scared, I had reverted my sister to a child.

"What wrong? Upset because I like Bill more then you?" I giggled at her,
Bill leaned on my back.

"If she won't talk, just focus on her forehead" Bill said, I did as he suggested and began to hear what could only be Mabel's thoughts. I gotta tell Ford, as soon as possible.

"No no Mabel, don't tell Ford because then that'll make me sad. I know your not going to listen to me, so Bill," I held out a hand, "pass me the memory eraser gun" I smirked, Mabel squirmed.

"With pleasure my good sir" he said, going to fetch me the gun. Once it was placed in my hand I started typing in what Mabel should forget. Human Bill Cipher and Demon Dipper Pines. I pointed the gun to her head, she yelled and screamed. And it made me laugh. I pulled the trigger and the beam of light from the gun hit her, she blinked a couple of times and then looked around, spotting me, then Bill. I blinked off my demon eyes as she looked around.

"Hey Dipper, hey Drake. For some reason I feel a bit light headed, why am I up here again?" She asked, I grabbed a book from her dresser and handed it to here.

"You were just about to get this book here" I lied and handed her the book. She happily accepted it.

"Ok! Thanks! See you two later!"
She smiled, waved, and left the room. As soon as she was gone, I tried to turn my demon powers back on, and focused with my eyes shut. When I opened my eyes I felt myself rise from the floor. I turned to Bill and laughed, tackling him in the air, tangling our limbs together. I showered his face and neck with kisses and deep bite marks.

"You make me insane" I said, he kissed my cheek.

"Thanks, my pretty little psycho"

***

Uif xfeejoh

This chapter was kinda short I'm sorry.

Things to look forward to:
what the code says.
I'm working on three multi fandom books right now both including Billdip as a ship.
This book is ending soon but by then I'll have the other ones I was just talking about up.

Bye!