Chapter Sixteen, Bleed Me Out

A/N first off HOORAY FOR 1K! And also, guess what? SMUT. Bless The Lord Arceus for the smut you are about to read.

If you didn't get that - this is a warning - this chapter contains some well deserved smut between two very attractive men so if your not into that just go ahead and mosey over to the next chapter or something! Enjoy!

---

I peered out the window as Mabel and Soos went off to the movies and Ford and Stan went looking for traces of Bill. They were all leaving, all gone. It was about 4:30 in the afternoon, and I had the house all to myself, which actually meant I had someone to invite over. I grabbed my phone Bill had given me and click on me and Bills chat. I sent him a text.

You should come over

Uh. I feel to lazy to get up right now ~ maybe another time.

No one is here but me.

When Bill didn't reply I sent another message.

I'm home all alone<3

Bill still didn't respond, I could see the bubble come up and say that he was typing, but then it would just disappear, like he decided not to type back. I decided to be a little more forward with Bill and take a picture of what I was wearing. Cute red lace undies I stole from a store I went to earlier, along with thigh high red and black striped socks, with cute little blue pine trees on them right at the top in the middle of small blue bows. The picture sent and what I got back looked an awful lot like button mashing.

You there?

All of a sudden, Bill appeared in front of me, floating in the air, hair a mess, eye wide open, face flushed, hands twitching and thighs squished together. He was wearing his pajamas - a baggy mystery shack question mark shirt and yellow boxers with black triangles scattered all over them.

"Dipper, what the fuck Dipper?!" Bill's hovering was getting sloppy and he crashed onto the foot of my bed, trampling over himself.

"What? You don't like my-" I laughed and crossed my knees. "-outfit?" Bill looked at me, all the blood rushing to his face and... Well other places I was assuming by the way he was struggling to keep his legs twisted up and squished together.

"You know my favourite colour is red!" He yelled, I giggled.

"Why do you think I got red?" I sat up on my knees, arching my back and keeping my balance with my hands behind me, palms facing the bed sheets as I parted my thighs slightly, feeling a breeze and a chill run up my spine. I shut my eyes, opening one and looking at Bill - or, the flustered mess of a young adult that Bill had turned into - and smiled.

"I have never done something like this before," I said throwing my head back and letting out a breathy sigh before looking at Bill, letting some hair fall in my face. "Am I doing ok?" Bill didn't hesitate any longer and straight up tackled me from his position at the foot of the bed. He took a deep breath and struggled to find words as he hovered over top of me, my knees pressed against his chest and my feet at his hips.

"Fuck you Dipper" he spat out, I laughed and yanked his head down to my mouth, placing my lips at his ear.

"I'd love for you to fuck me, Mr. Cipher." Bill let out a groan and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Are you sure? Because I don't wanna hear any whining about your butt hurting tomorrow or your legs not working" Bill smirked at me. A chill ran up my spine, but it was a good one. Would he actually fuck me that hard that my legs wouldn't work the next day? Oh goodness...

"Who says it's gonna be my butt?" I laughed at him, he parted my legs and I wrapped them around his hips, drawing him a bit closer to me.

"Your in thigh high socks and lace underwear, I doubt it'll be my butt" he smiled. And that's when I stopped arguing with him because he was certainly right on that one. Bill kissed me on the cheek and traveled down to my neck where he started sucking and biting gently at my skin. It felt so good, I feared I wouldn't be able to last. I felt my lace undies getting tighter with every kiss Bill left on my neck. Bill pressed his body against mine and I felt his crotch skim my hard on. I yelled at the sudden contact and grabbed onto Bill's hair. He laughed.