Chapter 24 - Sam's Point of View

*Sam's Point of View*

"That's a big assumption to make," I tell Violet.

"But it makes sense," Daniel says. "It's the only thing that adds up."

I sigh. "How are we going to find them or Bianca or whatever this is?"

"The car that you saw Bianca in, it's located in this building by the marketplace at the corner of Frostway," Violet says. "Roger was able to track the car."

Daniel's eyes turn red when he faces Violet. "What building?"

"It's this grey building that has a three metre brick wall fence around it. The one with the purple metal doors."

I kiss Violet carefully on the cheeks as I pull her in a hug. "I'll find Bianca."

"Find Max too," she whispers.

I smile when I pull away from her. I can tell she's extremely worried and is keeping a straight face to convince us she's okay.

"Ready?" I ask Daniel.

He nods as he tucks his gun into his pants.

When I get downstairs, Roger appears.

"Good job for finding everything. Gather everyone and get them to come with us. Leave at least ten men with Violet here. I don't want anything to happen to her."

Roger nods as Daniel and I head to my carpark.

I hope that whatever Violet says is true. I hope Max is alive and well. I wish we never doubted him. Max wouldn't do that and to think that he's been alive these two years and that we haven't seen him. Two years without Max, now it seems impossible.

I start the car and drive to Frostway. Daniel slams his hand against the car's dashboard in frustration. "Two damn years, Sam!" He shouts.

I watch him carefully.

"Two years he's been kidnapped and we never even bothered to save him. We assumed he was freaken dead, that he was the bad guy."

"We didn't know."

"But two years he's been alone."

I shake my head. "If what Violet said was true then he wasn't completely alone. I mean Bianca was there."

"How do you feel about that?" Daniel asks.

"It's good. Bianca's a good girl. I trust her."

I skid the car to a stop by the marketplace and tuck my gun into my jeans. We ease out of the car and try to blend ourselves with everyone else.

It's extremely busy and barely enough room for people to even walk. I look back quickly to notice my guards following us. They're wearing regular clothes as opposed to black uniforms or suits so they don't get recognised but their big build makes them stick out.

I grab Daniel's hand as I pull him further into the crowd, slightly pushing people out of the way.

Daniel leans in. "We'll never find the building like this. It's too crowded."

The noisy chatter makes it extremely hard to hear a thing. I can hear a bell go off somewhere. I look around carefully until I notice this guy speed walking. He's going faster then everyone else and by the way he's dressed, he doesn't belong here. I tap on Daniel's shoulder and indicate the guy to him. "He's got the same tattoo, the one that pulled Bianca into the car."

It's a tattoo of a blade on fire. There's a small patch of writing on the blade of the sword but it's hard to read because it's extremely tiny and impossible from where we're standing.