Chapter Thirty-four

Grace's point of view

I woke up with a smile on my face, is this what sex does to you? He made me feel things I never felt before. I layed in bed for a couple of minutes before I decided that I wanted to get up. Mason's arms were draped around me in a protective manner, when I moved it got tighter but soon he let me go. I don't think he meant to do that. Though, I think the possessiveness is a turn on.

I sat up, and a sharp pain went through me. Ahh, what the heck did he do to me last night I thought as I crouched in pain for a couple of minutes before I decided to get up. It felt as if he was still within me when I went to go put some clothes on, but empty all the while. I was walking weird but no one would notice, hopefully.

I pulled on his shirt and my Wonder Woman fleece pajama pants and went down the stairs to see if anyone was here.

"Sydney!" I yelled and gave her a big hug. Wow I am extremely happy.

"Why are you downstairs?" She asked surprised and a little terrified.

"Because I wanted to cook breakfast for Mason."

"No, no, no. Go back upstairs. Does he know you are here."

"Well not really, but I wanted to see my friends and I am trying to be nice and say thank you" I whispered the last few words

"Go back upstairs now before he wakes up. Go, go, go" She says frantically, looking scared for me.

"What's wrong?"

"He has had to wait 7 years to mate with you, that is seven years of, cold showers, jerk offs, and blue balls. If he wakes up-"

There was a thunderous growl that went through the house, it vibrated the walls and floors. It made me drop to my knees, I wanted to obey every order that came out of his mouth. The color of Sydney's face drained and she left in the blink of an eye. Maybe I should run too, maybe not, he would just get even more mad. I stayed in the middle of the kitchen, with my head down, listening to his stomping footsteps get closer.

The steps stop, and the atmosphere of the kitchen changed quickly. He circled around me I don't know how many times before he demanded me to get up. I complied and he pushed me into the countertops.

"Why did you leave me?" He demanded. I knew it was his wolf making his emotions heightened.

"I wanted to cook you breakfast."

He just leaned closer pressing his naked body into me, causing me to squirm under his hot breathe. He started to strip me of my clothes gently. Once I was fully naked he turned me and pushed me into the wall. Wait was he going to do this right here?

"Wait, let's go to the bedroom."

"No," he said before pushing into me.

"Oh shit," I cursed loudly. I never really use profanity but he just made me as he was way too big. I grabbed onto his shoulders for support before my legs give out under me. He was going slow, I think because he can tell he is stretching me still, even after last night's events.

I don't think he filled me this much, I am pretty sure if he went any deeper he would be in my uterus.

"Don't leave me," he whispered.

Did he think I ran away? He thrusted himself in and out of me as I was in his hold, he didn't hold back like last night, he was slamming into me with fast short thrust.

"Don't cum," he told me pushing in slowly making sure I felt every inch of him.

Why was he changing his pace. I just moaned, my mind was in a frenzy I couldn't think, he couldn't possibly think that I can think at the moment. He then pulled out swiftly, and placed his lips near my ear.