Chapter Sixteen

Grace's point of view

After a couple of hours in the pool and becoming wrinkly and everything we all decided to get out, it was 4:30 in the evening when we all finish showering and putting clothes on and in the kitchen talking.

"Want to go on a date with me," Mason said from behind me while I was sitting down, everyone turned to me. Did he really have to ask me infront of everyone.

"No" I said simply. Flashes of hurt forms in his eyes, the poor baby.

"Why?" he ask with anger laced in his voice.

"Because I don't go out with arrogant, cocky, guys who think I will just say yes. Besides I don't have time for guys, I have a career to focus on." I may be shy but I am not easy one bit. I then smile and he sees I'm only joking and he relaxes along with everyone else.

"You are just full of jokes today aren't you sweet pea?"

I just smile and sit down.

"You will be the end of me,"

He walks towards me and my heart thumps a little faster, I still get nervous when he is around me and he knows it. Once he reaches me he spreads my legs, steps between them, and kisses me gently on the lips. I love him so much, it's hard to even ignore him or lie to him. I hear 'awws' and stuff but I just ignore them because I like him kissing me, and all the PDA stuff doesn't bother me anymore. The reason why it did before because I felt as if I was going to get caught and then someone would tell, but who would they tell? My parents are in Africa, and the rest of my family is pretty cool with him, so where is the problem.

I always have loved him, because he is always there for me, and why wouldn't I love him I have known him my whole life. He pulls away from the kiss and looks at me in the eyes,

"I love you so much,"

I smile and whisper back 'I love you too' and he kisses my forehead. I can get used to this everyday.

"Okay wear a dress and be ready for 7 it's a quarter to 5 so you have two hours, your team is here to help." He walks off, wait I didn't even say yes yet.

"I never said yes," I yell to him.

"There is no room for argument Grace." He retorts.

Well then, someone is demanding, I turn to see everyone is gone. Ugh, let's see where my friends are. I walk to the guest room only to find Sydney and Xavier going at it on the couch. I cover my eyes, immediately. I did not know that was a position that you can accomplish during sex. No lie, Sydney is flexible, because she was a Cheerleader, and she can do some pretty cool things. Also, it comes to no surprise that she is doing something like this, she has such a dirty mind.

"Luna I am so sorry you had to see this, it's just-"

I interrupt him before he can say more, I keep my eyes covered as they try to get dress.

"No don't stop because of me, I'm sorry to interrupt, but one question Sydney, is that your mate?"

"Well... Umm... Yes." Wow she didn't tell me she had a mate, not even a boyfriend, that is so mean.

"Well, thanks for telling me you had one, bye now... continue."

I hear sydney laugh as I leave the room, and bump into James as I try to escape.

"Hey whoa there what's wrong." I ask him. His face is full with sadness.

"Nothing Luna, sorry to bump into you."

"Not so fast, don't call me that, what's wrong?"

"Sorry princess, I shouldn't bother you with it."