Chapter Twenty-Nine

"I am seen as the big bad wolf, but I have a soft side for those that I love." I told her.

"Well then Mr. Big Bad Wolf, since you are so bad maybe you don't get rewards." She said pushing her ass into my crotch.

I growled at her for even trying to tempt me.

"The Big Bad Wolf doesn't like to be teased." I told her, flipping her over and hovering her.

"What are you going to do to me, Mr. Big Bad Wolf?" She asked innocently, with a hint of seduction.

"I'm going to eat you," I told her slipping my hand in her panties.

Mason's point of view

Mature Content~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She moaned from my simple touch and that made me happy. Just to think I could get such a response from her, to think that she is all mine and that no one else could ever do this to her.

I slipped a finger between her already wet folds and circled her clit. I can't wait, so I pulled her panties down and threw them somewhere. I spread her legs apart and took a took a long nice deep breath of her arousal. When I let that breath go she squirmed and I held her hips down by wrapping my arms around her thighs and waist and pulling her closer to my face.

I didn't try to build anything up, I just attacked her, wanting as much of the addicting juice I can get from her sweet little cunt. She moaned and tried to move away but she couldn't go anywhere with the hold I had on her. She screamed for me to 'stop' and to 'wait' but I knew it wasn't from me hurting her, it was just an overwhelming pleasure.

I slowed my mouth down after her pleading so I licked, bite, and nibbled her clit. She jerked and put her hands in my hair. It felt so good to have her running her hands through my hair while I ate her out, I moaned, and she almost came.

I slipped my tongue into her and she pulled my hair to go deeper.

And deeper I went.

I explored her, tasting her walls, rubbing my tongue everywhere and anywhere. I started to speed up again and ravished her pussy, I wanted to bring her to her release so bad now. I am addicted to her taste, I don't think I can go a day without tasting her, she smelled so appealing. She is my own personal drug now, and I need more before I go crazy, I need for her to cum so I can get my fix.

Knock Knock Knock

You are safe~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I growled loudly at the door, hoping that the other person got my message.

"Alpha Sir, it's urgent. It's about Grace." Xavier said to me through the door.

I let go of her, and she whimpered but she understood. Someone is being a fucking cock blocker, and they won't let me have my princess.

I got up, kissed her, and put on some clothes. She got up and went to take a shower. I walked into the bathroom and fixed my hair, I was about to walk out before Grace spoke.

"Erm... Don't... Shouldn't you... You know?" She said not making any sense to me.

"What baby girl?" I asked a little amused to see her so nervous in the shower.

"Brush your teeth." She said in a whisper. I laughed and went to get my tooth brush.

"Thanks for reminding me Grace" I told her while she continued to shower.

I didn't think to wash my mouth, but I'm glad she did, I wouldn't want anyone to picture us doing something so intimate, because they could smell her on me. I can only think of her doing that stuff.