Chapter 14

(Start of a steamy scene)

I feel Xander's weight on top of me. I've never been in this position before.

His lips separate from mine, only to make an acquaintance with my neck. He leaves a trail of wet kisses down my neck to my collarbone. A moan leaves my mouth which made me immediately stiffen. Oh my gosh! I just made a sound! Is that normal? Was I not supposed to do that? Does put him off.

Xander notices me fretting and smirks, "Relax Izzy. It's okay to make noises."

"Oh," I said with a deep crimson heat that creeped up on my cheeks, "...right."

He snickers and climbs off of me, pulling me to a sitting position as well.

"Raise your arms sweetheart," he whispers in my ear. I obey his command. Xander gently grabs a hold of my shirt and slowly pulls it off. Thank goodness I'm wearing lace! And it's the pretty red ones with the diamonds! Xander's eyes were swimming with lust.
"You're so beautiful Elizabeth," He said in a low husky voice, "You are the definition of beauty itself."

I blush at his comment. No one has ever given me so much...adoration before.

He bends down to his knees, placing himself between my legs. Xander's lips press onto mine hungrily. It's like he's in the dry dessert and I'm the last cup of water left. It's that intense! 

My skin tingled with every touch Xander gave. And trust me...his hands were roaming everywhere. 

They go up and down my back, rubbing my waist and sides. I feel his warm touch on my stomach, they slowly trail up. I know where he's going. It's crazy, I've never thought of a guy's actually hand will be touching there. I've always known that they're not supposed to be touched. They're the naughty places no guy should touch on a woman. But...he's just so good! I feel them get closer and closer to my chest.

"Your skin is so beautiful, sweetheart." He says in a low and husky voice.

I can't help but get lost in his touch. My breath becoming more ragged as I feel his strong, rough hands on my body. My breath hitched when I finally felt him touch my chest. He groans at the touch.
"Fuck me you're perfect." He whispered to himself.

I blush. He's talking about my breasts! I've never heard of such talk before. I always thought it was strange, but hearing Xander say it...it was driving me crazy.

Xander's hands go to my bra strap. He unlocks it and pulls my bra off, but I quickly stop him as my nerves sky rocketed, "Wait!" I said breathlessly. 

Xander freezes, "Do you want me to stop?"

I quickly shook my head, "No! Not at all! It's just..." I wasn't sure if he would be disappointed by my body at all. I was scared of being judged. Xander sees through my hesitation and his eyes soften.

 He cups my cheek and pecks my lips, "You are beautiful, Izzy. You are exquisite to me. Nothing about you will ever turn me away." I bite my lower lips and gulp. I let Xander take my hands away, exposing myself totally to his eyes.

 Without breaking eye contact, he slowly took my bra off, leaving me completely topless. I was trying to fight the urge to cover myself, but seeing the longing and hungriness in Xander's eyes made me feel so...wanted.

"Fuck me," he whispers. He kisses my neck and says, "You, sweetheart, are absolutely beautiful." He kisses down my neck and to my chest util his mouth began to cover the peaks of my breasts. I moan in pleasure as I felt a sensation I had never felt before. I grab a chunk of hair from Xander. 

"Don't stop...more," I beg.
Xander groans and growls in arousal. He switches to my right nipple and massages my other.

"We have a problem." He whispers against my chest.