Chapter 6

Dan's POV

It was eating at me. It wasn't something I wanted, I felt the desperation to have Phil as my boyfriend now. But I didn't want him to get angry if I asked him, thinking it would just someway to make him feel comfortable as I had been saying.

It was now past Christmas and in the new year, Phil and I had both posted our first videos of 2016 and 3 videos to the gaming channel. At this time, it was January 22nd.

Phil's birthday was on the 30th, he was turning 29 and I had an idea of what I would do for him.

I would ask him to be my boyfriend.

It's been a month since I had my last existential crisis, the same day we posted "Festive Flash Games" to DanAndPhilGAMES, the same day Phil and I argued about what we would eat for dinner.

Now I had to think about how I would execute my plan which I guess I'll name "Will You Be My Boyfriend? Birthday Gift", or WYBMB?BG for short.

It was crazy and stupid, I know. But whatever I could think of I had to try.

That night, falling asleep, I had the brilliant idea of how I would execute plan WYBMB?BG. I reached over to my bedside table, grabbing my phone and going into notes.

I typed everything down, from how I would do it to how I would act if he said yes, or no.

WYBMB?BG plan

i will pretend to want to show phil something on twitter, using his phone instead of mine and when i "cant find it" im actually changing my contact name to "will you be my boyfriend?". later i will leave the room and ring phil, if he answers ill enter the room with the phone to my ear and if he doesnt answer, ill return to the lounge shortly after.

I thought it was a good plan. A little crazy, but I'm hoping it'll work. I then fell asleep with determination.

Phil's POV

My birthday was coming up in about a week. I was turning 29, meaning I'll be older than Dan by 5 years, technically speaking. Soon enough I'd be 30 and Dan would only be 26.

"I'm too old for him." The thought always comes to my mind. But I push it away, mostly because I don't want to believe it. Love comes in all ages, right?

Dan was up early, making pancakes for the both of us; what a nice flatmate. I felt like going up behind him and wrapping my arms around his waist, and for a little I was thinking that I should but I soon changed my mind.

"He isn't attracted to you that way."

Shut up brain.

"Stop lying to yourself, Phil. You know he'll never love you the way you love him."

I said shut up!

"You're the one thinking these thoughts, only you can shut me up."

I growled, going into the lounge and sitting on the sofa. Soon enough, Dan came into the lounge, setting two plates of pancakes on the table. l sighed as I got up and sat in the black chair.

"Something wrong?" Dan asked.

"No." I replied, even though it was a lie. Dan didn't seem convinced.

He sat across from me, cutting a fork through his small stack of pancakes and putting them in his mouth. As he swallowed, he said, "How was your sleep?"

I shrugged.

He gave a noise of acknowledgement, going back to his breakfast. The rest of the time we ate in silence.

Once I was finished I brought my plate back to the kitchen, putting it in the sink and running a hand through my hair; sighing as Dan walked in.

"Phil, what's up?" He asked again, I guess trying to get something out of me.

"Nothing, like I said earlier." I said back as he put his plate in the sink and came closer to me.

He took my hands, gently pushing me against the sink. "I don't believe you."

I swallowed and replied, "W-well you should." Curse my nervousness.

"Well I don't." He leaned forward ever so slightly so I could feel him breathing against my cheek.

"What are you t-trying to prove?" I stuttered, now he'll definetly think there's something wrong.

"Nothing." He said. I felt his hot breath in my ear and his words were husky. A shiver went down my spine as his knee slid between my legs and his hands pinned my wrists to the sink.

"Dan..." I muttered softly, noticing as his head pulled back only a little, gazing at me. His lips brushed against mine and I craved the taste of them.

"Yes?" He said. But I had nothing to say so instead I pushed myself closer, my lips colliding into his. He wasn't hesitant to kiss me back and I felt his hands let go of my wrists and rest on my sides. I slid my hands up to his chest, slightly sore from Dan holding my wrists but I was fine.

He gently bit my lip and I felt him smirk, pulling away. That kiss didn't feel like the ones he usually gave, the ones the make me "comfortable" as he always reminded me. It felt different.

He brought his lips to my temple and kissed it softly, releasing me and walking out of the kitchen.

I stood there, slightly bent over the sink and completely dumbstruck.
___________________
this chapter is shorter than usual but i decided to give phil a slight hint of dans love for him

also the beginning is kind of weird i know, i wasnt sure where to go with it

lastly, thanks for 100 reads!! i really appreciate them :) if you think theres someone who would like this book share it to them? and if you liked it vote please

wow thats the first time ive ever asked for something from ya'll- heheh
~Your Neighbourhood Friendly Phangirl