Chapter 14. I'm Losing My Mind (Enzo's POV)

I'm almost to the library, I know his office is in the library I used to the library all the time, last year. Besides having every class, going to the same therapist, and always being in groups, going to the library was a very crucial way I and Rose got to know each other.

I just made things so much more awkward between me and Rose. First I made it awkward when she played Close Friends, and now kissing her on the cheek. What am I thinking?

I'm letting the desire for love and my emotions get control of me, more than my sense of what's right. I need to get things back the way they were with Rose before lunch, so much has happened in the last two hours, and this one of the main solutions.

Maybe I should invite her to see a movie? No, that's too date vibish.

Maybe it's listening to the "Losing My Mind" song by Mbnel that's making me actually lose my mind and just increase stupid ideas, even though this is the first time listening to it...

I get to the library, and I see the librarian. Mr. Lewis.

"Hi, Mr. Lewis. Here I have a pass." I say while handing him the pass.

"Hmm... school psychologist... You alright?" He asks while handing the pass back to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just got a lot going on right now," I say while hearing the bell ring.

"Well since that was the bell, congrats you get to skip 7th period."

"Oh thank God! My science teacher, Mr. Abe talks so slowly. This one time, I was blasting music, from my Airpods, I still remember the song. It was This Is Love by Toosii. Anyway, then I heard him say my name. Then he's like you gonna low it down it's too loud. Like SHUT UP let me listen to my music and not care about anything. Also, my friend Cal told me he said my name five times, and that the class was dead silent..." I say in an embarrassed tone, but still laughing.

"Wow. Oh yeah, Nel is back there," He says while pointing to the back of the library.

I see a room with a sign that says "School Psychologist." I've never been to him, or any School Psychologist, so I'm a little nervous. I knock on the door, and a sight-skinned Filipino answers the door, with short braids reaching eye level.

"Sup, I'm here to see you, I have a pass from Mr. Naujour," I say while handing him the pass.

"Alright, step into my office." He says in a welcoming tone.

Song Credits:

Losing My Mind - Mbnel

Close Friends - Lil Baby

This Is Love - Toosii

How'd you guys like this chapter? Also, I just wanna say if you've made it this far congrats

This was kinda of a short chapter also I just didn't want it to be super long if it kept going till he was done talking to Nel. Also, Nel is based on Mbnel, I tried to describe him a lot, but you can actually see what he looks like from the song.

Also here's a VERY embarrassing confession. The story he told the librarian. was 100% accurate. Yeah, that happened on April 26th, 2024. Everything in that story was true, the song, the saying my name five times, the exact thing my science teacher said, along with the class being dead silent, or at least what my friend told me after class...

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter

Maya 💞

Quote: "Sometimes you think you want to disappear but all you want is to be found."