Chapter 11

Sara entered the alter with Jemy. Kartik was still unconscious on the floor. Sara felt the erge to run to him. She cursed herself for feeling for someone who betrayed her and caused her a lifetime pain. Her legs were hurting and she didn't know how to cope up with everything. 

Mr.Mrigesh wasn't there and Sara was standing there staring at Kartik. She thought,

"Kiu Kartik, ek baar bhi mere liye tumhare dil main koi feelings nahi ayi. Ekbar dil nahi dukha ki ek ladki ke khilaf kitni badi saajish kar rahe ho. Paar agar itna patthar dil ho to mujhe bachane kiu aye aj. Kiu iske torture ko bardash kar rahe ho. Shayad isiliye tumhe bachane ki khoshis kar rahi hu. Paar iske baad tumhari sakal kabhi nahi dekhungi. I hate you Kartik...I hate you"

Tears rolled down from her eyes. She saw Kartik's mumbling 

"Sa..ra" in unconsciousness. She felt sick in her stomach .

"Ehh chal" Mr.Mrigesh dragged Sara causing her thoughts broke.

"Tujhe kya lagta hain? Meri marji ke bina shaadi kar liya to main shaadi tod nahi sakti. I can sue you for kidnapping me and forcing me. I am a fucking lawyer and don't forget that...u scoundrel" Sara's eyes were fiery.

"Achaaaaa...lawyer...kab tak?" Mr.Mrigesh laughed and clapped and on the screen in the hallroom,

A video started playing where Sara was taking her fees from him and a audio clip where her words were edited like she tried trapping Kartik to blackmail him and so on. Everything was so efficiently done to ruin her career as well as reputation.

"Maine yeh sab" Sara gasped 

"Kya saboot hain re? Agar mujhse bach gayi to tujhe badnaam karne main koi kasar nahi chodunga. Apne ma ke paas jaake futfut kar royegi paar India nahi aa payegi itna jaleel kar dunga. Socha tha Kartik ka video collab kar du par usse uska career effect nahi hoga par teri to jindegi hi barbaad ho jayega. Aur waise bhi Kartik marne hi wala hain. Yah to aaj uski mehbooba ke samne yah fir kisi accident main" Mr.Mrigesh said evily. 

They sat in the alter.

The priest started the rituals. Sara was watching the flames. If her plan didn't work and Kartik got killed after this marriage completed. She wouldn't hesitate to jump on this. She would die rather like to embrace death than being this devil's wife for the rest of her life. 

Suddenly police vans sirens were heard. Sara smiled and said,

"Ab kaha jayega tu?" 

"POLICE KISNE BULAYA" Mr.Mrigesh shouted pulling his gun out. 

"Maine bulaya. Jaise Kartik aya tha mujhe bachane waise hi police ayi hain tujhe khatam karne" Sara said.

He was about to take a strong grip around Sara's neck to choke her but suddenly a force knocked him out and he fell on the floor with a thud. Sara's eyes widened as he saw Kartik. Kartik's eyes were red in fire. He was looking like a Fierce Werewolf ready to kill the man who hurt his love with bare hands. 

Mr.Mrigesh's man caught Kartik and Kartik started beating them. Mr.Mrigesh stayed on the floor pointing the trigger towards Kartik. 

Sara didn't notice that and ran to the door to unlock it. She had to knock out two minion gatekeepers. She opened the large wooden gate so that the police could enter.