Introduction Of Characters

Sara Taneja

A beautiful bubbly 27 years old girl who becomes a lawyer which was her childhood dream

A beautiful bubbly 27 years old girl who becomes a lawyer which was her childhood dream. Her mother wanted her to be a heroine as she has an acting background but Sara didn't. She lives alone. She got successful in only a few years in her career. She is outspoken and ready to take any risk. She can be brutal to find the truth but also can be really polite and soft to the genuine people. She is attracted to minimalistic things and efforts.

Kartik Chauhan

A Handsome hunk of 32 years old

A Handsome hunk of 32 years old. Heartthrob of many nations and crush of million of girls. He is an actor by profession but news articles also introduced him as the youngest millionaire of his era. He is grumpy and supremely introvert. But according to his mom, a side of him is cute like a toddler which is yet to be revealed. He lives with his parents. He is obsessed with cars and has a large collection.

A rich businessman and producer approached to Sara to take his case. A sexual harassment allegation on Kartik. Kartik supposedly was in a relationship with this man's sister and tried to misbehave with her without permission. Sara always dislikes people related to industry and she tries to bring justice to the oppressed innocent girls. She takes the case determined to punish this type of culprit behind the mask of a public figure at any cost. Kartik is unaware about the upcoming storm coming to his life.

How will their life be? Are they soulmates? If then will they be together?

Try to vote and a little comment if you are interested for the story. I love getting responses from you guys.🥺❤️

Take care my lovely readers

Signing off💘