Chapter 5

In the chaotic studio, Sara and Kartik were getting prepared for their romantic photoshoot for the announcement of their film "Ishq". They shared nervous glances, their chemistry evident even before the cameras began to click. The crew members couldn't help but admire the couple.

As they stepped onto the set, surrounded by a myriad of props and soft pink lighting, their characters from the film came alive.Kartik, with his charming smile, effortlessly slipped into their roles. This time Sara was confident too.

Their first pose was simple yet intimate one-The scene was explained like

Kartik had to backhug Sara and their expression should be so peaceful. It should be like they had forgotten the whole world and found immense peace and solace in each other's presence.

"And actionn!!"

Kartik wrapped his arms around her from behind, his touch sending shivers down her spine. She closed her eyes, allowing herself to get lost in the moment, trusting Kartik to guide her. He closed his eyes. He was breathing the most enchanting fragrance which was her. He was taking mild breathes. She hold his hands which were around her.

As the flash of the camera captured the scene, freezing it in time, Sara knew that this moment, this connection between them, would be forever etched in her heart till the very end of her life.

"Yeh bohot khoobsurat hain na?" Kartik asked Sara looking at the picture with a smile after the shoot.

"Haan" Sara replied but looking at him.

"Wese aaj ki coffee?" Kartik asked looking at her and she immediately took her eyes away from him.

"Yeah. I remember. See you then" saying this Sara left hurriedly.

As Sara stepped up from the studio. Mr.Mrigesh Jadeja stopped her walk.

"Hello Miss Sara. Hope everything is going well" he asked with a crooked smile

"Yes as there's no option left for me to back out now" Sara replied bitterly.

"Did he fall for the trap? Are you asking questions?"

"Yes. I have set a mini camera in my locket. The moment he will confess, everything will end" Sara replied blankly.

"Sure...I just want to see the destruction of him. I can't see him getting arrested...usse tarap ta hua dekhna..."

"You are pathetic" Sara murmured.

"I can be more horrible to the person who hurt my sister. I will destroy him"

"Mr.Jadeja, it was your statement against him. If he came out innocent, trust me, I will do the honour to destroy you", Sara suddenly blurted out in anger.

"Wah aag dono taraf barabar lagi hui hain. So you are in love with my enemy then"
Mr.Mrigesh smirked evilly.

"That's the fact. You called him your enemy and law can't give someone any punishment for being someone's competitor. Also his guilt isn't proved yet. So you better stay away from him. You have already done enough so now let me finish this"