Chapter 28: Escape

|<I did.>|

I immediately facepalm and everyone looks even more confused at Minho

I stand up walking closer to Minho. I look at him with a "don't dare to get into details" face.

He smirks and crosses his arms.

<Minho... comforted you?> Hyunjin asks, quietly. It's ironic how they switched roles.

I slolwy nod, refusing to look at the others. Why am I feeling ashamed? Like if I committed a crime?

<Yes I did.> Minho repeats, as if he is proud.

<Exactly how did you "console" her?> Jeongin asks. I'm feeling a bit sorry to keep him in here when there's his birthday party outside.

I then raise an eyebrow when I realise his question. What the-

<What?> Minho asks, turning to him.

<Why do you have lip gloss on your lips?> Jeongin asks again, this time making me choke on air.

Minho raises an eyebrow while carefully touching his lips with his fingers. He then smirks.

<Because we kis-> Minho starts to say and my eyes swing wide open. I quickly jump to him, slamming my hand on his mouth.

Is he crazy?! Why would he say that?

I give him a death stare and he scoffs.

The others are looking at us like we are talking in another language.

Minho then playfully licks the palm of my hand and I withdraw it in disgust. But what is his problem?

<I mean, I had fun with a chick on the couch> Minho explains, making up a lie.

The others shake their hands in disbelief but still not surprised. Is it normal for him to "have fun with chicks"? Was I a "chick" for him too?

It was to be expected. Why would Minho kiss me if not because of that.

After all, Minho is a lot more experienced in this field and now that I think about it... that was my first kiss.

A shirtless Minho took my first kiss. I don't know how to feel about this.

I can't help but think that I'm the only one who is caring about this. Probably he will forget it tomorrow, like the other hundred kisses he has already given.

But why am I feeling a stinging pain in my heart?

Remember Eunbi, you're still tipsy. The 80% of your thoughts and feelings are influenced by the alcohol in your veins.

<But Eunbi is wearing the same shade of lip gloss> Jeongin insists. He does really enjoy acting like a detective huh?

<And what can I do about it? It's probably popular among girls.> Minho justifies and I start to get stressed.