Chapter 21: Mine

|I didn't take any clothes.|

Fuck

Fuck.

How the hell do I do now?

I can't simply go through the wardrobe in Minho's house.

I can try to call him and ask him for help.

I flip the dirty uniform laying on the sink counter. How did I soil two uniforms in the matter of three days?

I surely have a talent for it. With a bit of bad luck.

Anyway, I slip out my phone from the pocket and I realise that I don't have Minho's number.

It couldn't have been worse.

I can try to open the door and shout his name.

I slightly open it and I yell <Minho!>.

Silence.
I fill my lungs with air again.
<Minho!>

Nothing.

Gosh, I can't believe I'm in this situation.

I guess that I just have to go downstairs. As long as I have the towel, nothing bad will happen.

I turn off the heater and I slowly walk down the stairs, holding the towel firmly.

I stop once I stepped down the last step. I don't see nor hear anyone.

Where is him?

I carefully walk towards the center of the living room, but as I get closer to the back of the couch, I notice a little bush of hair sticking out more with each step.

Is Minho... asleep?

I completely walk to him and go around the sofa, to look at his face.
His eyes are shut down and his lips are slightly apart.

He looks so innocent while sleeping.
His clothes are changed and his hair are clean. I guess he showered too in the meanwhile.

I lean closer to him but I don't notice that my hair is causing droplets of water to fall on his face.

Minho mumbles something and then slowly opens his eyes. I start to panic, I don't know why.

Well Eunbi, you are staring at him sleeping with only a towel on.

I don't know about you but it sounds weird to me.

Minho is still half asleep but as he realises the situation, he jumps sit on the couch.

<What- Eunbi?> Minho asks, as panicked as I am. He looks at me from head to toe and he doesn't put effort into hiding his pure confusion.

<Before you say anything> I start to say, putting my hands in front of me.

<I tried to call your name multiple times but you didn't answer, so I came here to check you.> I explain and he stands up.

<Yes, but why?> Minho asks, glancing at the towel I'm wearing again.