Chapter 9: Chopsticks

|<But I thought about sitting there first> Minho confidently says, firmly holding the chair.|

<But it doesn't mean anything

<But it doesn't mean anything. How do you know I didn't think of it first?> Hyunjin answers back, putting his hand on the chair again. He tries to pull the chair towards himself but Minho doesn't loosen his grip either.

<Guys if you don't stop, I'm going to sit there. And you shouldn't object about it> Bangchan suddenly says, standing up from his seat.

<Then let's solve this by doing rock, paper, scissors> Minho says, bringing his hand in front of him.

<I'm in> Hyunjin says, doing the same.

<Rock, paper, scissors!> Minho energetically says, choosing rock.

Hyunjin chose scissors.

<Aha, I knew it. Statistically, most people start with scissors> Minho starts to explain, with the "I know it all" face.

<Whatever, I have two round yet to win> Hyunjin says, closing his hand again, ready for another round.

Everyone is watching them like if this something normal to see from them.

Smirking, Minho closes his hand too.

<Rock, paper, scissors!> He exclaims again.

This time Minho shouts <Rock!> right before Hyunjin makes his next move.

In the end, Hyunjin chooses the rock.

Minho claps his hand in proudness as he does the rock too.

<Yes! I won~ > He exclaims, quickly sitting on the disputed chair.

Hyunjin doesn't say anything and goes to sit on the last empty chair, that is in front of Minho.

What's so special about that chair?

<I'll pretend to understand what I just witnessed> Seungmin says, glancing at Minho and Hyunjin.

<I don't really care. The important thing is that now we can start eating> Han says, hurrying to pick a piece of sushi with his chopsticks.

Minho still has a smile displayed on his lips. What is he proud for?

Don't tell me he is going to mock me during this dinner.

<Couldn't you just let Hyunjin sit here?> I ask to Minho, as I slightly stretch to reach the big suhi plate in the middle of the table.

<I couldn't resist the opportunity to annoy him> He says, bringing the plate of food closer to me.

I fake a smile. I don't consider any of his actions as good.

<You could at least thank me. I did it for you.> He says, sarcastically pouting.