Chapter 27: Regret

|<Fuck it>
And immediately after that, he presses his lips on mine.|

I widen my eyes, surprised

I widen my eyes, surprised. At first I don't kiss him back. But then I close my eyes and lift my chin a bit, so that he could kiss me more comfortably.

His hand on the door moves down to my neck and he gets closer, pressing his body on mine. I'm trapped between him and the door.

The kiss isn't deep or full of lust. Just a long, pure and gentle one. His lips are softly pressing on mine and I feel my heart fluttering.

His free hand places on my waist, caressing it with his thumb.
After like less than a minute (that felt like forever), he pulls back.

His eyes are still on me but his hands reluctantly leave my body.

Wait. Me and Minho have just kissed? ME AND MINHO?

And why is my stomach still doing backflips? I slowly lift my hand to touch my lips, still in disbelief of our actions. My lip gloss is slightly smudged and Minho has some left on his lips too.

Minho, I thought he hated me. I thought I hated him. Isn't he interested in another girl tho?

I'm so confused, my head is exploding.

It must be a fever dream.

Minho lowly chuckles and turns to grab his wet shirt in the sink.
He wears it even though half of it is soaked.

As he covers his bare chest, I start to feel more relaxed.

I then yawn, covering my mouth with my hands. Suddenly I'm sleepy.

Minho notices it and steps closer again. But as soon as he does it, I let myself fall on him.

I'm exhausted and my eyes seem to not stay open for a second longer.

Minho quickly wraps his arms around me a bit taken aback.
<Eunbi?> He quietly asks.

I just humm something and I fall asleep on the spot. Doing so, my weight doubles and Minho stumbles, trying to hold me.

He sighs and then carefully picks me up in a bride-like way. My head falls back but he makes me rest it on his chest instead.

I was half asleep, more asleep than awake. Plus, I was drunk. So I wasn't really processing what was happening.

Minho walks put of the bathroom and I hear the music hitting my poor ears. Since my head is leaning on his chest, I can hear his heartbeat.

It's fast, oddly fast.

But it's comforting. His arms are comforting. I don't know how I'm still awake.

He then open a door and closes it. The lights are off so I can't see anything. But the second after, he bends over and something soft touches my back.