Secretary Koku gets a 'little' jealous

"GET TO WORK 😡😡😡
Chop chop writer boy 😡"

- Freshbeans6479 this morning

(YESS THE TAGGING FINALLY WORKED)

No smut, but mentions of sexual activity.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆──

Kokushibo and his husband, Muzan, entered their home after a long day. Since Muzan was a famous politician, on occasion they had to make public appearances. Unfortunately for Kokushibo,  they were in public all. Day. It was awful.

He didn't like dealing with fans screaming at his husband. And at him, sometimes. But he didn't care about that as much. He hated the crazy fans that Muzan had. Nobody should be simping for his husband! Except him, of course. But it's not like he can actually do anything... sure, everyone thought that he was Muzan's bodyguard, but he was just his secretary. And his husband. So, he just had to do his best and ignore it.

Kokushibo finished getting into his pajamas before Muzan, due to Muzan's skincare routine. He doesn't know how he does it- skincare, morning and night. All those creams and products are so, so itchy! Muzan is really brave. He took out his phone as he waited for his husband. To his dismay, he had a myriad of notifications. To his further dismay, they were comments under a post about Muzan...

"Hear me out."  basic. Kokushibo thought.

"He can spit, kick, and punch and I'll still want him 🤭" He hated how he kinda agreed with that one..

"'TILL I REMEMBER EVERY VEIN ON HIS-" Be for real- you're never even starting.

"He's not a want, he's a need 😍" Okay then, suffer.

"GUYS HE'S SINGLE, AIN'T HE ⁉️⁉️" No, he's married. To me. Fuck off.

He then saw an argument over Muzan's taste in women. He doesn't even like women! These people...

"My man 😩" He's MY man.

"The way I'd let him rail me" The way I'm the only person he'd ever rail.

"I know he's 8 years older than me, but-" Muzan is NOT a pedophile. He doesn't want a 17-year-old minor. Extra disgusting.

"I need him to manhandle me or smth." Suffer while I live your dream.

"UNTIL MY LEGS ARE BROCKEN‼️" They didn't even spell 'broken' right. Muzan doesn't want a child.

"Smash." Muzan smash Koku. Not you.

He fought the urge to post what he was thinking, or at least say something like 'stop sexualizing Muzan.' But, he couldn't. He knew that Muzan's reputation was very, very important, so exposing them would be wrong. Kokushibo also knew that he himself would be too shy to go out in public again if people knew...

He wondered that, even if they knew, would they stop? If people like this openly share their sexual fantasies online, would they stop and respect Muzan if they knew that he was married? He doubted it.

"Darling." Muzan said, grabbing Kokushibo's attention as he entered the room in his fancy robe. He put his phone on the side table and turned to Muzan who sat down in their bed, scooting over to him.

"Hiiii...." He smiled, leaning on Muzan's shoulder.

"I know it's late, but do you want to continue our show?"