Modern au ice skating

Yet another idea from a conversation between me and my pookie @freshbeans6479 :333 

So basically in the modern au before Muzan went to the hospital his and Michi's school took a field trip to an ice skating rink. At the rink, Muzan already knew how to skate but Michikatsu didn't, so Muzan teaches him!! :D 

Theme: Fluff 

AU: Modern

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV 

After arriving home from the field trip that his class took, Michikatsu ran straight up to his room, pulling Yoriichi to follow him. Flopping on his bed and hugging his pillow, he forced Yoriichi to sit on his bed with him. 

"I... Yoriichi, I need to tell you something.." 

"Sure.. What's wrong, brother?" Yoriichi sensed nervousness in his brother's voice.

"Well....." 

--- flashback to the field trip ---

"It's such a pretty day for this trip, isn't it Michi?" Muzan asked, looking out the window of the school bus, hoping to see that they'd be at the ice rink soon. 

"Y- Yeah...." 

"Cold?" Michikatsu nodded. Muzan chuckled a little and said "Here, let me warm you up!" Muzan then pulled the one sitting next to him into a hug, grabbing the extra coat from his bag to use as a blanket. 

"Thanks..." Michikatsu said, hugging Muzan tighter in hopes of warming up a little more. 

"No problem!" Muzan hugged tighter as well, enjoying hugging his best friend. "Oh hey! Look!" He pointed out the window. "We're here! We're here!" 

The bus came to a halt, letting everyone out. Muzan kept Michikatsu close so he wouldn't get cold again. Walking in the place, each student found a place on the benches outside, and everyone started lacing up their skates. 

"Muzan..." Michikatsu wispered. 

"What's up?" 

"I... uh..." He started, nervously looking down at the single-bladed ice skates that were packed for him. "I don't know how to skate...." 

"Really?" Michikatsu nodded. "Don't worry then! I can teach you! ...If you'd like, that is.." 

"Yes... I'd like that.."  

"Alrighty then!" Muzan stood up, extending his hand to his friend. (THATS SO HARD TO WRITEEE AAAA THEY DON'T KNOW THEY'RE GAY YET THO 😭😭😭) Michikatsu gripped it, pulling himself up shakily. "Don't worry, we can go slow. Just work on balancing." Hand in hand, Muzan and Michikatsu slowly walked to the door that led into the rink, then into the rink itself. As they stepped on the ice, Michikatsu was hesitant. 

"Are.. you sure.. about this...?" 

"I'm positive! You'll be fine, Michi! Don't worry! I promise that I won't let you get hurt." Muzan extended a second hand to Michikatsu, which he gladly accepted. Trying to support him, Muzan stepped backwards onto the ice and skated slowly back a pace or two, then turning towards the railing. Michikatsu nervously followed him, doing his best to stay upright. 

"Okay.. we did it... can we be done now?" Michikatsu asked. He felt slippery. He didn't like it. He preferred to stay at home. 

"C'mon, Michi!!! We haven't even started! Do you not want me to teach you anymore?"