Kokuzan wedding fluff

Requested by @AzukiiRikuu <33

Aftermath of "Let's celebrate.", Koku and Muzan's wedding 

Theme: Fluff

Setting: 400 years ago, about a month after "Let's celebrate." 

Au: Normal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

Yup, this is it. Their big day has arrived. Well, not big in the sense of busy or many guests, but it was a very special day. 

What was it? Well, today is none other than the wedding date of Muzan and Kokushibo. It's been about a month since Yoriichi's death and the night Muzan had asked Koku to marry him, and they were finally ready for their celebration. 

Including themselves, there are 2.5 people attending. It's just Koku, Muzan, and a huge cake made entirely out of humans. It can't really be considered a party, but they (mostly Koku.. If Muzan could, he'd make the entire world honor them. However, Koku is a biiiiiiiittttttt shy.. ) liked it this way. 

As the night drew closer, they got ready. Muzan had expensive and beautiful outfits prepared for each of them. For himself, he wore black pants, a red shirt to match his eyes, and a thigh length haori that had a black based with shimmering blue spider lilies embroidered into it with a bit of gold detailing. Koku wore his regular pants, a white shirt, and a purple hip length haroi with golden crescent moons. He also wore his hair in a long braid that came over his shoulder, and had moon flowers braided into it. 

(Inspired by this image) 

When the hour arrived, they both made their way into the same courtyard that Muzan proposed in

When the hour arrived, they both made their way into the same courtyard that Muzan proposed in. (Reminder of what it looks like below) 

The cake was placed in the center of the gazebo, leaving them to stand in the big space where the two other paths met and led them to the gazebo

"Wow" Muzan said, admiring his soon to be husband. "I didn't think it was possible for you to become more beautiful, but here we are." 

"Thank you.. You too." Koku responded quietly. Even though he and Muzan had been together for a long time, he was still blushing quite a bit. He was a bit nervous, but he was very excited. A bit confused as well, as he had many new emotions to deal with. He had been married once before, the feelings he experienced then and now were strikingly different. 'So, this is the feeling that fairytales speak of..?' he thought.

"Are you ready?" Muzan asked.

"Yeah..!" Koku said as he smiled at him. 

"Alright. So," He cleared his thought "Speech, speech, speech, blah blah, skipping traditions and legalities, we both do, you may now kiss!" He said quickly and then he went to practically tackle a surprised Kokushibo. They fell to the ground because of this, but they decided to not care and just enjoy each other. The kiss lasted a while, but it didn't matter because they were demons. After that while, they pulled apart and stood up. 

"Oh! I have something for you." Muzan said as he reached into a pocket. "Since something like a wedding ring would probably get lost in battle," He continued, "I got you something much more practical and relevant to you." He said as he hid the item behind his back and Koku tilted his head to the side. "Could you pass me your sword?" He asked. 

"Sure.." He didn't bring his sword with him, so he just rolled up his sleeve and quickly produced a new one to hand to Muzan, who then took it and revealed the mystery item. 

"Here." Muzan said, holding out the item. "It's a new handguard." It looked almost the same as the one currently on Koku's sword, however this one had a much more expensive look (True to Muzan's taste) and had words engraved on the side. It said, the date, their names, and 'I love you, my moonlight, my Koku, the one I shall spend eternity with' 

"Woah.. " Koku said, examining it. "This is beautiful.. thank you.." 

"I knew you'd love it." Muzan remarked triumphantly. "Now, shall we eat?" He gestured to the cake. Kokushibo nodded. Muzan then smiled and took his hand and led him to the cake. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 735

I really liked that chapter! I hope you did too! <3 Thank you again to @AzukiiRikuu for suggesting it!! 

I feel like my one-shots are getting shorter and shorter 😭😭😭