The confession

Yashika's pov
It's been two days since the baby boy was born.
Uhhh....being a mother is hard and hard.
I don't hate being one but I am not in completely love with it yet.
It's tough when I have to breastfeed but extremely easy when baby decides to sleep.
Adhvik is here only since last two days and he is a very nice father I must say.

He used to put him to sleep when I was not able to.
Such a cute FATHER-SON duo they are.

Today I am going back home.
And adhvik said he wants to decorate the baby's room and I was very much yes for that.
So he went back to home.

I changed my clothes and so did baby's.
We both twinned in red.
I wanted adhvik to wear red too but I couldn't gather the courage to say that to him and just prayed to God that he wears red.

My father and father in law came for My discharge and drive back home.
I sat in back seat with my baby.

The drive till home was just me adoring my baby.
I was very happy and overwhelmed too.
I have no idea what that feeling was.

We reached home and papa opened the door for me and took the baby in his arms.
My father in law helped me to get out of the car and I stepped outside.

We went inside home and the whole home was beautifully decorated
In red.
With red balloons and lights.

I stepped inside.
The baby was still in papa's arms.

I saw adhvik in red shirt and that made me very happy.
I smiled seeing that.

After that he pulled a chair and made Me sit on that.
I sat there.

He kneeled down in front of Me and said "Yashika it's been almost 10 months since we meet and also got married. Never ever in my life thought that I would fall for someone and that too this hard. I love how you smile, speak and do anything even if its just watching T.V. I love every single thing about you and on top of that I love you Yashika I love you a lot and hope that you love me too"

Wait what? What did I just heard. He confessed? No no this can't be possible.
Ohh my god.

I started crying and hugged him immediately.

He hugged me back.

"I love you too adhvik. I love every bit of you baby"

He smiled and kissed me on my lips that too in front of whole family.
I responded back and we kissed.

After that we lived like that with our baby happily and also we named our baby "Dhruv". Our Dhruv. The reason we love each other today.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡