Realisation

Adhvik's pov

She is 7 months and 1 week pregnant today and guess what I am going to be a father in less than 2 months.
This hits me hard like me a man who was not  even interested in concept of love, marriage and babies is going to be a father.
Taking care of her makes me feel good.
I manage my work and everything together and that makes me proud.
I love my cute little family and so I love spending time with me.
Last month I started working from home to stay with yashika all the time because I think we love spending time with each other and I think we are bonded really well now.
Honestly I think I started liking her since last 2 months but I never confessed because I can't.
The settlement....because of that I think I am afraid to even confess to her that I like her.
Don't worry
Let it be.
I think when the right time will come I might tell her.
Or I might never tell her.

Yashika's pov
I am at my home today and all people here are planning about my baby shower happening in next 2 weeks and I am happy that my child will be arriving soon but sad somewhere too because I know my child will have parents who will love him/her but will never love each other.

I don't know why but from last 2 months I think we have a relationship beyond being physical or like sex.
We kiss each other often.
But
We walk, talk, eat and sleep together.
Even because he wanted to spend some more time with me so he decided to work from home and I loved that decision of him.
I like him.
Like his personality and humour and also his cooking specially at midnight when I am craving for something and he cooks that for me.
I hope our child would be able to feel the love his/her parents have.
Fingers crossed.