The stubborn yashika

Adhvik's pov
She is two months and two weeks pregnant today.
I love how she looks some chubby now and when she get conscious about being chubby.
She looks In mirror then she will look at me and say "adhvik...do I look fat?"
And I say "You are pregnant yashu...you will look fat".
She just doesn't like being called fat and even we don't call her fat.
Mom encourage her everytime when she feel conscious.

Today I took a leave because madam wants to go on shopping.
She wore my hoodie too because her clothes still fits her but she likes wearing my clothes.

And when I confront her about wearing my clothes she would say "I am your wife" and I would say "I know that but still you can't wear my clothes" and then she would say "I am mother of your child. Okk now no arguments. It's final I will wear this."

She is so stubborn I mean how?

We did breakfast and after bidding bye to mom we went to a mall.

She chose some dresses which will definitely not fit her in next 1 year.

"Adhvik can I take these 10 dresses?" She asked.
"Are you even serious yashi? This will not fit you. You remember right that you will put on more weight?"

She just made pout with anger and said "but still I am gonna take these dresses because I like them and you should take care of your pregnant wife properly and you should keep her happy. See you made me sad" She said in one go.

"Do whatever you want to yashi"

"Thank you adhvik" She said in a very happy tone.

Such a child she is. She gets happy and sad over bare minimum.

She bought all those 10 dresses and now we are here for baby shopping.
Wait...
Baby shopping?
Isn't it too early?

"Don't you think it's early to shop for baby?"
"No" She said.
"But it is"
"But its not" She said.
"Yashi we have a lot of time still to shop for baby"
"What if doctor recommends me bed rest" She asked.
"Then I will shop"
"No I am shopping right now for the baby and that's final..." She said moreover ordered.
"Okk" I said with no other option left.

Stubborn yashika.

After shopping just two pair of clothes for baby we went towards our home and ended the day after dinner with mom and dad.