Baby shower

Yashika's pov
Tada...
Completed 8 months today.
And today on top of that is my baby shower.
I am so so close to having a baby.
I am fully mentally prepared now for all the challenges I have now.

Meanwhile
Adhvik got ready in his pink and blue kurta which I made him wear forcefully.
And my husband looks cute in these colors and he looks hot in black and all.

My makeup was almost done just the lipstick was remaining and the hairstylist was doing my hair.
I wore a blue sharara and pink kurta with a mix of pink and blue dupatta.

I was admiring my husband.
And he was looking at me through mirror.
We were having an eye contact through mirror with smile attached on our face.

My hairs were done in next 20 minutes and I applied a nude pink lipstick.

The hairstylist soon left us alone in the room.

I stood up from the stool and he came towards me.
He placed his one hand on my belly and said "I can't wait to meet you baby"

I smiled watching how much he loves the baby.

And then he looked at me and kissed my forehead.
"You look beautiful darling" He said.
I blushed at his statement.
"And I think you look nice in other colors except blacks you should wear them more often"
He smiled.
"If you say so" He said.

He placed on peck on my lips and soon both of us went to the garden where the function was.

I sat on the swing and he Sat near me.
Everyone were enjoying and dancing.
Some were eating too and that's when I realised I am hungry too.

I shifted closer to him and said "adhvik I am hungry"
He looked at me with a normal expression and said "wait a minute baby"

He got up and went towards food counter and I don't want what but he definitely came with a plate in his hand.

I looked in the plate and smiled seeing hara bhara kabab.
Honestly my mother in law kept every food item of my choice but still....
He remembers that among all the items hara bhara kabab was my first favorite.
Such a cutie pie he is.

I ate them with his eyes on me all the time but I ignored them because I love hara bhara kabab more.
Love?
I don't even love him.
I finished them as soon as I can.

"Thank you"
"Do not say words like this" He said.
"Why?"
"Because it seems like formality which I don't like" He said.
"Okk baby" I chuckled.

He also smiled at my actions.

Soon the rituals were started and I was showered with gifts.
He was by my side everytime taking care of me.

The baby shower went nicely and soon I found myself in comfortable pjs sitting in living room with my and his parents.
We all were talking and laughing together forgetting all the worries we have.
I love family moments like this just us carefree talking with each other.

To be honest I was stealing glances at him and we had eye contacts too multiple times.
Cute little interactions.

The Day ended when everyone decided to sleep.