EPILOGUE

After three years....

Akshita was carrying her 4-month-old daughter Vedita in her arms and was rocking back and fourth to stop her from crying.

While Yuvraj was walking here and there in the room to think of some idea to stop his little sister from crying.

He was surely a very protective elder brother who is always there to help and protect his younger sister.

He tried everything he could do to make his Vedi smile but it seems like she wasn't enjoying anything.

He turned towards his mother and saw the same worry in her eyes.

"Mumma, what happened to Vedita."

Yuvraj said pointing towards his sister.

"I don't know baccha-"

She got interrupted by the opening of the door and saw Vedansh entering inside the room, he had a huge grin on his face.

But seeing his princess crying his smile fedeway he raise his eyebrows and asked to Akshita.

"What happened? Why is she crying?"

"I don't know Ved."

"Give her to me."

He forwarded his hand to bring Vedita in his arms.

Akshita gives Vedita to Vedansh and she immediately stops crying and starts giggling in her father's embrace.

Akshita and Yuvraj looks each other with widen eyes.

"Haww, we were trying to make her stop crying from the past half n hour but she was not stopping. And see her when you took her in your arms she immediately stopped crying."

Akshita said while making a pout.

"Exactly." Yuvraj said agreeing with his mother's words.

"That is because she is dadda's princess."

Vedansh said while pecking her nose.

Yuvraj pouted on Vedansh's words angrily and kept his both hands on his hip.

"She is not dadda's princess, she is my princess."

He said looking at Vedansh. Anger fuming in his eyes. Akshita chuckled.

"Okay sir, of course she is your princess."

Vedansh said shooking his head.

"I have a question with you guys."

Yuvraj said catching their attention and Akshita encouraged by saying-

"Yes sweetheart, carry on."

"Why do you both named her Vedita?"

He asked the question which just came to his mind.

"Vedita is a mixture of the name Akshita and Vedansh, Ved from Vedansh and ita from Akshita which makes Vedita and your name was selected by your dad. His favourite name was Yuv so he added Raj in your name to make it a little similar to your dadu's name."

Akshita replied calmly. Yuvraj nodded understanding her words.

"You guys really thought very creative names."

Both of them chuckled and Vedansh placed Vedita beside his side safely and she engaged in playing with her brother.

He got up and sat close to Akshita. She smiled towards him and he gazed at the sibling and when he found both of them busy he immediately caught Akshita's lips. Her eyes widened and soon she relaxed when she saw Yuv busy with with Vedita.

" I love you soo much."

Vedansh said breaking the kiss.

"I love you too, Mr husband."

Vedansh smiled at her words and embraced her in his arms. Yuvraj came towards him and joined them for a hug.

Akshita also took Vedita in her arms and four of them shared a best family hug, which tells them to always be with each other and support them.

And their life continues like this.

✧____✧-----✿-----✷____✷

That was the last chapter of the book. And the book officially ends here.

I hope you liked the epilogue

As much as I will miss Vedansh and Akshita, I am sure you all will do too.

You all will be able to see them in Aarush's book.

That's all, it was my first book and I am really very overwhelmed that it is completed.

Thank you soo much for giving my book a chance. I am very glad you all supported me.

The way you all supported and encouraged me about this book, please support me in my other books too.

Take care of yourself 🦋

Lot's of love

💗💗💗💗💗💗