CHAPTER-7

Another update!!!

Don't forget to vote on the chapter before reading.

And please guyss follow and comment also you all read the story and left. But your feedback is really important for me to know whether you are liking the story or not.

Most of you are silent readers and I can't know whether you guyss are liking the story or not...

Are you not enjoying the story?

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"No, I don't want to eat anything made by you, you go and make everything for your favourite Aarush."

"Stop behaving like a child Ved."

She stated in an irritated voice.

"Haa mature to vo Aarush behave karta hai na, mai to childish hi behave karta hoon."

" Phir se Aarush, aap ye  har baar Aarush ko beech mein kyun la rahe hai -"

"Vo hamare bich mein kabhi nahi aa sakta Akshita, don't you dare to say that again."

Akshita can sense the anger and furry in his eyes as well as in his words.

"That's not what I meant."

Akshita looked down while saying those words, she didn't mean that Aarush was coming between them, she just wanted to say why Vedansh was again and again saying his name.

"I know that but from next time no need to make that fucking pav bhaji for him-"

"Chup kariye aap"

She suddenly shouted at him and run towards Yuvraj to cover his ears by her hands.

"Aap Yuv ke samne abusive words mat use kiya kro please. Agar vo Sikh gya to?"

She said in horror while Vedansh chuckled on her words.

"He is so small, he might not even be listening to us."

He said while shooking his head a sweet smile plastered  his face.

"Tab bhi Yuv ke dimag mein vo word agar galti se baith gaya to? Aur agar uska first word hi kuch is tarah ka hua tohhh? Nhi - Nhi. Mere bache ka first word fuck hoga, oohh god not at all. Fir koi mujhse puche ga ki Yuv ka first word kya tha to mai kya bolu gi , Fuck? Tabto sub meri parvarish ke upr ungli uthane lge ge or aisa mai hone nhi dungi iss liye plz aap aise words mt use kiya kro"

The innocence was clearly visible in her eyes .

"Akshita, tum best mother ho okay, you don't have to think like that, you are the best for our child. You were, you are and you will be the best. And promise I will not use any words like that in front of Yuv."

He said with a smile making her smile too.

"Akshita."

"Hmm"

She hummed in response.

"There is no need for you to be so close with Aarush and there is no need to give him such a sweet smile."

He said straight looking towards her eyes.

"Why are you saying like that? Okay wait, are you somehow jealous of Aarush."

Vedansh immediately looked away not accepting that he was jealous. Akshita comes towards Vedansh and holed his rough hand on her soft ones.

"You don't need to be jealous. Aarush is just like a brother to me nothing more then that. I will never get fellings for someone else. You don't have to feel insecure. You are the only one in my heart, mind and life. I love you Vedansh only you."

She left his hand and go towards Yuvraj as he started crying.

It was not the first time Akshita confessed her feelings toVedansh. She used to say that often but Vedansh couldn't help but to feel nothing towards her confession but this time it was different, he felt butterflies in his stomach on hearing those words from her.

He had a sudden urge to repeat those words to her but he didn't say anything because he wanted to say those words when he was totally in love with Akshita.

He wants to say those words with all his heart. This was the first time when he felt goosebumps with Akshita's touch. Her hands on him seems so perfect to him. Her touch was giving him comfort and he wanted this comfort for his lifetime.

---------------------------------------------------------

See you guys on next Saturday.

Till then take care of yourself 💖

See yaa🦋

Lots of love
💗💗💗💗